Kanto PT300 32"- 90" Tilting TV Wall Mount
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Accommodates most 32" to 90" flat panel TVs
- 68kg (150lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- Offers up to 12 degree adjustable forward tilt to enhance the line-of-sight, as well as reduce glare
- Sits just 3.5cm (1.38") from the wall for a low-profile design
- Extra-wide 89cm (35") wall plate designed for up to 40.6cm (16") and 61cm (24") stud spacing
- Two adjustable screws let you level your TV after installation
- Torx screws allow you to lock your TV in place to prevent theft
- Quick release cords make removing TV when unlocked simple and easy
- Constructed from solid steel with a powder-coated finish for optimal strength and durability
- Includes all the hardware needed for wood stud and concrete installations
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Outstanding Mount, Unique Features, Great Value!- August 15, 2020
The Kanto PT300 mount blows away the competition, and was the perfect low profile tilting unit to wall mount our 65" Samsung RU8000 TV. Features unique to this unit include: 1) Super low profile mount, keeping your TV tight against the wall (almost too tight, you actually have to take the TV down if you want to add another connection, but it's worth it because the stand stays essentially hidden), 2) Genius magnetic release pulls that can be tucked up in behind your TV and out of the way, 3) Pre-tensioned tilt mechanism, so you don't have to take the TV down and tighten or loosen knobs to tilt it, you simply leave the TV up and grab the top of it, and push or pull it into position. 4) Genius post-install leveling screws, you can tighten or loosen after the mount is installed in order to perfectly fine tune the level of your TV. 5) Locking holes / screws if you want to actually lock your TV to the mount (great for outdoor installs to prevent theft). 6) Super solid steel construction throughout that can hold up to 150 lbs, triple the weight of our 65" RU8000 TV, with a wall bracket wide enough to fit 16" drywall studs, allowing you lots of room to slide your TV along its length to centre it to your liking. 7) Outstanding packaging and accessory hardware, including all the screws, bolts and washers you'll need for mounting almost any TV, plus super easy to read instructions... Honestly, this mount is worth at least twice the price based on the quality of its construction and all the smart features, and at the price they're charging its a total steal. Look no further.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Solid mount, easy to hang, straightforward design- June 10, 2021
Easy mount to get up on the wall. Straightforward and easy to understand instructions. Needed a simple mount for TV that needed to be placed up higher than ideal viewing position but viewing would be directly head on so this got the job done. Adjusting mount tilting is just ok - likely need to tighten down the tension of the pivot point to make better micro adjustments but it can sometimes be difficult to adjust then keep at exact preferred angle - part of this is due to the flimsy plastic construction of today's tv's. Also, the mount does have ability to lock into a position at zero degrees of tilt, but again it is hard to get into this position due to the combination of getting the locking pins into position as well as the cheap construction of and awkwardness of today's larger tv's.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- YOU SUCK!- August 8, 2020
I bought ur I bought ur GEEK coverage because i was moving. and i needed Tech help. Not only were u not available for the move. U double charged me on mt credit card for Geek service. Then i bought a door camera and u told me, after the purchase that u were 2- 3 month's behind in installation. I return It Then i bought a wall mount for the TV i bought from u. U r currently double charging me for the wall mount. Ur in competent and crooked.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.