Kate Spade New York Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 12/12 Pro - Hollyhock Floral
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed to safely guard the Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
- Fitted hard shell case ensures your phone remains fine and pristine even after falls or bumps
- Hard plastic material is durable enough to handle impacts and drops
- Compatible with wireless charging so you don't have to take the case off to charge
- Floral decorative design on the exterior imparts a unique and personalised character
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 215 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Case. Looks really nice, a bit overpriced.- October 27, 2020
My wife needed a case for her new phone and she really liked this one. I'm always skeptical of cases from designers as they are more about looks that protection. But I was pleasantly surprised of the amount of protection this offers. The corners are all well covered and there's enough of a lip to offer added protection on the screen and cameras. My only qualm, is the price. There's definitely a premium for the brand that I don't think is worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Case- December 4, 2020
I bought an iPhone 12 Pro and discovered there aren’t many cases to choose from yet. I bought a $10 case on Amazon and within a few days it started peeling. I found this case and decided to buy it online. I was surprised when I received it that the little dots in the center of the flowers are sparkly. That’s not really my thing, but the case is really nice so I’ll live with it. I purchased it on sale. would recommend this case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite case!- January 23, 2021
Love it so much! It’s classy, fits great and the color scheme goes great with my gold iPhone 12 Pro. And although this is my third case, it’s by far my favorite. The only con would be that the lower part of the case, by the microphones and charge port, its notched (cut-out) so the phone is not totally protected there. My fiancé said the case was going back because of that, but.... 4 weeks later its still on my phone!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.