kate spade new york Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 13 Pro Max - Hollyhock
Available to ship
- Designed for use with the iPhone 13 Pro Max and 12 Pro Max
- Co-moulded hard-shell case with a shock-resistant bumper safeguards your phone from everyday hazards
- Lightweight construction is easy to grip to help reduce the risk of accidental drops
- Kate Spade New York design adds a pop of personality and fashion-forward style
- Conveniently compatible with wireless charging
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ripping apart at seams.- January 1, 2022
It was beautiful, but it broke in 1 month. I have had this case for about 1 month and the entire sides are tearing up on the sides. I've never had a case that lasted for such a short time. This leaves me disappointed. Money thrown in the garbage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A beautiful Girly Case- January 7, 2022
A beautiful case for my new beautiful iPhone 13 pro max. It’s girly & I like girly stuff!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy- October 28, 2021
Guy at store tried 4 cases and couldn’t get one to fit exact for my phone 13 pro max. My phone got in but not the bottom completely. I loved the case so I said it was good enough but I went to plug in my phone that night and couldn’t bc case wasn’t completely covering edges. Just couldn’t get it on properly. No good. Have to return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love the look, but horrible quality!- November 20, 2021
I bought this 1 month ago and, while it’s super cute and I LOVE the look, it has already started coming apart. Basically, the sides are breaking apart from the back. So it’s no good :( Same thing happened to a case my husband bought from this site so I’ll definitely be going elsewhere for my next case!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Kate Spade IPhone 13 Pro Max case- January 9, 2022
I had many Kate Spade cases for my phones, but this one is No for me. It hasn’t been two months since I have purchased and it already discolored and it looks terrible. I keep my phone in the purse and it is not exposed to the sun (especially since we are in the winter). I would not recommend this case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.