Kaze and the Wild Masks (PS4)
Available online only
- 90's-style platformer game takes you to the mysterious Crystal Islands
- Take on the role of Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a terrible curse
- Encounter angry living vegetables and use the powers of the Wild Masks to pounce like a tiger, fly like an eagle, run like a lizard, and rule the sea like a shark
- Discover the secrets of the islands across more than 30 levels and 50 bonus levels
- High-quality, frame-by-frame pixel art delivers a retro-inspired gaming experience
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Good game- July 3, 2021
A nice and entertaining platformer, hope they would make more of this. We don't every game to be a triple AAA mounstrosity to enjoy it. Good gameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great retro pixel styled game with action galore- August 6, 2021
Very fun game with a retro pixel art style and the fast, frenetic action you remember from the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun challenging 2d side scroller- July 9, 2021
Very good game but not easy. If you want a 2d side scroller that is a real challenge to 100% complete then this is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.