Keurig K-Compact Single Serve Coffee Maker - Black
- Single serve coffee maker brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa and specialty beverages in 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
- Always ready and brews in under a minute
- Features a 36 oz. water reservoir for hot water on demand
- Auto On/Off feature provides safe usage
- Indicator lights let you know when your beverage is ready
- Smart Start function heats and brews in 1 process for faster
- Compatible with the K-Cup only, and with the Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter
- Compact, slim design is just over 8" wide so it won't clutter your counter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 325 reviewers who responded, 255 would recommend this product.
- I received this product- August 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product complimentary from Keurig for my honest review. I love the size of this coffee maker and how easy it is to use. It is slim and can easily fit in small spaces without taking up much counter space. The water tank is big which is nice because you can make quite a few cups of coffee without having to fill it up every time. Now for the bad, although I do love this coffee maker, I keep getting coffee grounds in my coffee. I’ve been using this for about a month now and I’ve had coffee grounds several times every week. I’m hoping it is just a simple problem that can be fixed but I have not called Keurig regarding the issue yet.
- - August 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] A straightforward, easy-to-use, sleek machine that doesn't lack in performance. Within seconds of hitting the brew button (literally seconds), it begins to brew and produces a steaming hot beverage. I have previously owned and used an older Keurig 2.0 model and prefer the K-Express for its compact size, similar customization abilities, and lightening-speed brew time. While this isn't going to give you a nuanced, gourmet brew, it is the perfect appliance for those who want the convenience of a K-cup brewer without sacrificing on decent quality and countertop space. A special nod for being easy to clean and generally a drip/splash free experience.
- Beyond happy with this coffee maker- July 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was gifted this Keurig K-Express by Keurig via Influenster #voxbox in exchange for my honest opinion. I always wanted to purchase a Keurig coffee maker, but the options I saw were too big for my small kitchen space. This K-Express coffee maker is slim and it doesn't take much space in your kitchen or office area. I prepared my first cup of coffees this morning and the time I had to wait was so short, I was impressed. I already stocked up on more K-Cups (it came with two complimentary boxes as part of the campaign, but not included if you purchase the coffee maker) to continue to enjoy working remotely from home with a hot cup of coffee.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.