Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker - Brushed Silver
- Strong Brew setting delivers a bolder cup of coffee
- Iced setting brews hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavoured iced coffee
- Provides hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal
- Brews K-Cup pods and simple button controls let you make a cup of coffee in no time
- Auto On and Auto Off let you set the exact time your coffee maker turns on or off for energy savings
- 5 brew sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12oz (118, 177, 237, 296, and 355 ml)
- Allows you to adjust the brew temperature between 86 and 89 °C (187 and 192 °F)
- Removable drip tray fits travel mugs up to 18.3 cm tall and holds a brew for an easy cleanup
- Brewer maintenance reminder alerts you when it is time to clean up your coffee maker and removes built-up calcium for a tasty brew
- 75oz. removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills for saving time in the morning and is easy to refill
- Striking brushed finish and metal details offers a look of distinctive sophistication
- Compatible with My K-Cup Universal reusable coffee filter (sold separately)
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3814 reviewers who responded, 3409 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The selection of features is very good!- June 13, 2020
We have had this K-Elite Unit for about a month. We have an old Single Cup Model 860. It is about 9 or 10 years old. We have really enjoyed the old one but the pump had it's own idea of when it wanted to work and made lots of noise when refilling the heating area. It did shut off when it was supposed to. The new K-Elite is not nearly the quality of the Model 860. It spurts and gurgles and won't shut off when finished brewing. It makes considerable splashing around and outside the cup. I believe the new K-Elite is somewhat over-priced in comparing it with the old Model 860. If I could trade it for one which works better, I would do so.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- In Love- January 28, 2021
I’m in love with my Keurig K-Elite Single Cup. It’s a replacement. Pros: the water tank is not visible to the front, the water temperature is perfect (hot), five (5) cup settings, hot water dispenser button, sleek and modern design, etc. Con: water tank is not visible to the front (have to turn Keurig to the side to keep checking water level because my adult children come over and use it as well as my grandchildren and they don’t refill the tank) lol Never had this problem with my old one and the tank was visible, Lol not because of that issue because they never used it. Lol Since I purchased this one, I’ve had a lot of visits lately. LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Additions- February 1, 2018
I have an older Keurig, and I was very excited when I received this in the mail. I received it through a complimentary testing company, and I must say this is the greatest thing I've gotten so far. I love that it can begin heating the water on a timer almost like an alarm clock coffee maker! I love that you can use all different kinds of Keurig cups, K-cups, etc. And I love that you can use a filter. The only issue I have found thus far is that when you push the buttons, the screen light is effected. EXTREMELY MINOR CRITIQUE. I had difficulties finding things to write poorly about. It's a fantastic coffee maker, and it is well worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.