Keurig K-Slim Single Serve Coffee Maker - Black
- 1.36-litre removable reservoir makes up to 4 cups of coffee before needing to be refilled
- Choose between 3 cup sizes (237ml, 296ml, or 355ml) at the touch of a button
- Slim design is less than 12cm wide, so it won't take up much space on your countertop
- Removable drip tray holds a full accidental brew for easy clean-up and accommodates travel mugs
- Auto-off feature turns off the coffee maker 5 minutes after the last brew to conserve energy
- Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Coffee Filter, as well as hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more (all sold separately)
- Keurig K-Slim Single Serve Coffee Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2090 reviewers who responded, 1789 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quick & Delicious Cup of Coffee!- August 11, 2020
*I received this as a complimentary gift for an honest review* This is a great coffee maker! Setting it up was quick and easy. It’s much slimmer than your typical Keurig, and therefore it fits seamlessly on my counter next to my refrigerator. There are 3 cup size options in a sleek design on the top. I also like how it mostly comes all apart for easy cleaning—the reservoir and the base of it are easily detachable. The quick start instructions give a website for further instructions and FAQs, as well as cleaning information. I feel very fortunate to have received this and think it will work great in my office! Thank you! Highly recommend :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not work!- June 27, 2020
I bought this Kurig slim because I live in a small apartment and I don't have a lot of counter space. The first cup I brewed was a 12 oz cup. I got 4 oz. The 2nd cup I brewed I got 4 oz and it blew the k cup apart. Steam came out the sides along with coffee grounds. I am glad I was not standing beside it when it blew. I believe I would have been burnt. I tried it again this morning. It gave 4 oz and I had it set for 12 oz. Again steam rolled out and it blew the k cup apart. I have tried tap water and distilled. It makes no difference as to which type of water you use. It blows up and makes a mess. I am not happy with this Kurig machine at all!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Get it.- August 21, 2020
I received this product complementary. I super love this coffee machine. I already had another coffee pot so I kept this one next to my old one to see if the convenience factor alone would help me make a decision regarding my preference. I haven’t touched my old coffee pot. I think it’s finally time to let it go. I like that there are several options for ounces— I typically fill a pint glass full of ice and select the 8 ounce brew to make an iced coffee. It’s great because the water reservoir is quite large and you can use it multiple times before refilling. To be honest though, I WILL be purchasing a reusable k cup though to cut down on waste.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.