Keurig K-Supreme Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel
- Choose between 118ml (4oz), 177ml (6oz), 237ml (8oz), 296ml(10oz), or 355ml (12oz) brew sizes to accommodate nearly any mug or travel cup up to 7" tall
- Multistream Technology efficiently extracts taste and aroma from your pods for a more flavourful cup of coffee
- Three strength and 3 temperature settings allow you to prepare a stronger cup or brew your coffee hot over ice
- 78-ounce removable reservoir is easy to fill and holds a large capacity so you can go longer between refills
- Back-to-back brewing lets you immediately prepare a second cup without waiting for the machine to reheat
- Digital display screen makes it easy to brew a fresh cup of coffee in minutes
- Programmable favourites function allows you to save brewing preferences for up to 3 users
- Maintenance alert reminds you to descale the machine after every 250 brews
- Stainless steel metal wrap adds a sleek aesthetic to your kitchen counter
- Compatible with the My K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter (sold separately) so you can brew your favourite ground coffee
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2539 reviewers who responded, 2043 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice modern Coffee Brewer.- December 2, 2020
It is a nice compact modern style brewer. A larger water reserve is wonderful. Love the options with strength, temperature, cup size and ice coffee option. There is even three buttons you can program as favorites for your brewed options. The energy saving feature built in was an option that took some time to get used to. My previous maker was always ready to brew once it was turned on and warmed up. This model is slower for that reason as it needs time to warm up for each cup. My only negative comment has to be that as you start to brew, the coffee/water seems to spurts in and out of the cup on occasion. Takes longer to brew than older model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Replacement brewer- May 26, 2021
This replacement Brewer was under warranty from the original which had a great multi stream action going on when I first took it out of the box. This replacement brewer works but it doesn’t have a good stream of coffee coming out like the original one did it burnt out. I would have to say Keurig needs some time to iron this K supreme plus out, I haven’t been impressed at all with it. I’m sorry to say. From other reviews I’ve read, seems to be common problems of brewer just quit working with no power at at. I loved the taste difference in the first one, but during de-scaling it, the unit literally start smoking and would not ever turn on again?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Customer Service and Product Support- May 21, 2021
I had an issue with my k-cup and tried to figure out how to correct it by searching the internet and watching videos. That was done in error looking for a quick fix. After about an hour of trying have baked fix ideas. I finally called customer support, definitely should have done that first. The representative I spoke was very understanding and after answering a few questions he went straight into the troubleshooting. Within about 5 minutes he said it was in need of replacement and told me that they were shipping me a replacement. We had the machine for about 9 months and we use it quite a bit. They Keurig definitely stood behind their product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.