Keurig K-Supreme Single Serve Coffee Maker - Black
- Choose between 177ml (6oz), 237ml (8oz), 296ml(10oz), or 355ml (12oz) brew sizes to accommodate nearly any mug or travel cup up to 7" tall
- Multistream Technology efficiently extracts taste and aroma from your pods for a more flavourful cup of coffee
- Customized brew strengths allow you to prepare a stronger cup or brew your coffee hot over ice
- 66-ounce dual-position reservoir is easy to refill and helps to maximize your counter space
- Back-to-back brewing lets you immediately prepare a second cup without waiting for the machine to reheat
- Simple button controls make it easy to brew a fresh cup of coffee in minutes
- Maintenance alert reminds you to descale the machine after every 250 brews
- Compatible with the My K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter (sold separately) so you can brew your favourite ground coffee
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2388 reviewers who responded, 1972 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect coffee every time!!!!- March 29, 2021
I bought this kuerig coffee maker because my husband had always wanted one but I didn’t like the kuerig oversized coffee makers. Recently a family member had ordered a kuerig like the one I am writing this review on so I decided to give it a try and purchase one. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the size and how slim it is and it is very stylish too. My husband absolutely it!!! I gotta say I was very impressed myself!! Coffee is perfect very time! And it takes under a minute for a cup of coffee to brew. I no longer have to worry about adding too much or too little ground coffee to a regular coffee maker. Definitely money well spent!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Set up and drinking iced coffee in 20 minutes- July 21, 2020
I received the K supreme in black through influenster to review. I had used the same coffee pot for almost a decade. She's gone now. My keurig is my favorite kitchen item. I love being able to make different sizes and strengths. The best feature is the over ice. I love iced coffee and now I can make mine and regular for my husband within 5 minutes. I never understood the hype of the keurig but let me tell you, its all true. This machine is amazing. My 12 year old can now make us coffee. No more programming and setting it for morning, 1 button for my custom cup and it's done by the time I brush my teeth. Seriously the best coffee I've ever had.
- Looks great but the gimmicky multistream pods suck- November 24, 2020
Makes slightly better coffee than the classic... big con is the reusable pod for the multistream is terrible. I actually modified one of my old reusable k-cup pods from my classic and it worked just as good as Keurig's (actually a bit better since it didn't require removing the original k-cup holder which doesnt cause as much splattering during the brewing process) That being said, Neither one makes a good cup of coffee, unless you're trying to quit. Then it's perfect. Watery tasteless fluid that has you craving a cup of tea or just about anything else to erase the memory of the worst cup of (slightly) coffee flavored water you've ever had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.