Kid Rid on Dirt Bike-Invader 250W 25-Volt Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike-Red
• Invader 250 is all electric. No gas, no fumes and no combustion, just three 12-volt batteries that can do little more than leak if handled improperly.
• It’s easy to drive. The twist-grip variable speed throttle and stop-on-a-dime, dual-disc handbrakes are located at the peak of the fully adjustable handlebars, making the Invader 250 comfortable, convenient and easy to control.
• Its 12 inch tires are attached to a body with dual suspension. This makes for a smoother, cleaner ride, especially over bumpy terrain
• Fast for them is the speed limit in grandma’s neighborhood, bumps and stop signs included. Running on a high torque, 250-watt electric motor, fueled by a 36-volt rechargeable battery system tops out at around 10 mph
• Travel up to a minimum of 7 miles per charge, 8hrs charging time and run for at least 40 minutes straight.