KIDdesigns Harry Potter Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Kids Headphones - Hogwarts
- Over-ear headphones featuring over-the-head band offer comfortable listening experience to your child, even while on-the-go
- Bluetooth technology enables seamless wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices within a range of 30 ft.
- Active noise cancelling technology eliminates the interference of unwanted background noise with the music for a fully-immersive listening experience
- 40mm neodymium drivers generate high-quality audio with rich, powerful bass between 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response range
- Built-in microphone helps your little one to activate Siri and Google Voice Assistants while providing crystal-clear hands-free voice calls
- Easily accessible inline volume controls offer quick volume adjustments without having to use the connected device
- Sleek and lightweight design features pivoting silicone ear cushions and adjustable head band to fit perfectly around your kid's head
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery gives up to 12 hours of continuous audio playback time or talk time when fully charged
- Included bonus cable of 1m length allows for reliable wired connectivity when the battery runs out of power
- Attractive Harry Potter design makes these headphones an ideal gift for any little Harry Potter fan
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing for the price- June 17, 2018
These are very comfortable, now obviously when you're going to wear them for more than 2 hours they are going to start hurting your ears, but for the most part they are comfortable. I can't lay down in them but I can move from one area to the next in my house while still able to hear my music without taking my phone with me. Be aware depending on how far you walk away from your phone or whatever device you have it connected to, the sound will cut off here and there. You can use them right away but it's recommended that you charge them first, which I did. They last for hours which is a huge plus. Sound is loud which is great for gaming or just listening to music. Overall I love this headphones!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harry Potter headphones rock- June 20, 2018
My daughter broke her headphones, so we went shopping for a replacement. She was pleased to find these Harry Potter Bluetooth headphones. The sync’s with her Kindle Fore easily. They have good sound, the battery has had very good life. She claims they are comfortable to wear. And in general, they feel pretty quality. Good plastic, ear cushions etc. Her friend wants a pair of these now. So, from a couple of young ladies, these are a good value and well liked.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for the car!- September 12, 2018
Bought these for a car trip.. My 6 year old loves Harry Potter, so she was happy to wear them. Charged the earphones overnight for a good full battery. Super easy to pair through bluetooth, charge lasted most of the day. The earphones were connected to an iPad and then later to an iPhone. At one point both devices connected to the earphones which was quite funny... look out for that! Super study, ear cushion is more than decent, not flimsy. Good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.