KIDdesigns Spider-Man Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Kids Headphones - Red
- Over-ear headphones deliver impressive sound while limiting volume to keep little ears safe
- Active noise canceling design helps your child to tune out the outside world and eliminate distractions while they listen or complete school work
- Bluetooth technology pairs effortlessly with compatible devices and offers a range of up to 30 feet
- Built-in controls right on the headset make it easy for kids to adjust volume, play and pause their music, or choose the next or previous track
- Integrated microphone allows children to chat with friends, participate in video classes, and interact with games
- 28-hour battery life keeps the headphones going throughout the longest days before needing to be recharged
- Folding design and included carry case make the headphones completely portable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 373 reviewers who responded, 355 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Yep I like them- January 5, 2021
Not gonna lie... Santa (lied already, my bad lol) gave these to my boys for Christmas this year... I was grateful for the fact that I was at my wits end with these pre pubescent YouTube gamers just screaming at video games in random places of my house at random times... my ears hurt, anxiety was high and I hated the fact that my kids are watching these people act this way, over video games!! So long story short, I’m wearing these Spider-Man headphones while watching crime television, doing the dishes and to be completely honest... I can’t even hear my kids or the YouTube screamers. Definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My son loves it- December 30, 2019
I got this for my 3 year old son for his birthday. He loves Spider-Man so it was fitting to get him Spider-Man stuff. He already has the wired headphones but wires get in the way. He can walk around watching his YouTube videos on his tablet or sit however he wants without any cables or wires getting caught or tied up. I like how it has limited volume so they he doesn't blow out his ear drums. And the battery lasts for a few days before needing another charge. It's very plastic-y and doesn't seem like it will hold up for a very long time but he has thrown it around and it's been fine so far. Then again, it isn't a $200+ product. Only $25 ;) It paired easily and it has a voice that tells you if you're connected or not. Then on the tablet or whatever device you use, it shows the battery level, so that's pretty cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 5 Yr Old- December 27, 2019
These sound pretty good for kid wireless ear phones! It’s not that it’s difficult to switch between devices but it’s kinda clunky. My son has a kindle fire and an Apple iPod Touch so I’m always switching the Bluetooth connection. But I’m getting the hang of it. They seem to last a good while. He wears them on/off during the day and at night I charge them up for the next day. So far they haven’t run out of juice on him!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.