KIDdesigns Trolls Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Kids Headphones - Purple
- Over-ear headphones deliver impressive sound while limiting volume to keep little ears safe
- Active noise canceling design helps your child to tune out the outside world and eliminate distractions while they listen or complete school work
- Bluetooth technology pairs effortlessly with compatible devices and offers a range of up to 30 feet
- Built-in controls right on the headset make it easy for kids to adjust volume, play and pause their music, or choose the next or previous track
- Integrated microphone allows children to chat with friends, participate in video classes, and interact with games
- 28-hour battery life keeps the headphones going throughout the longest days before needing to be recharged
- Folding design and included carry case make the headphones completely portable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 127 reviewers who responded, 116 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great buy. Loud and wireless- November 14, 2020
Awesome headphone and great price. I originally bought my daughter a pair of turtle beach T50 for homeschooling! Thinking that if gamers use them they must be great...she broke the jack off in the computer..sounds like she needs wireless headphones!! Tadah. These headphones are about the same price , they are very loud, and they do have a headphone jack...but the wireless option is awesome. #happyfatherYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter loves them!- July 31, 2020
We purchased these because we couldn't stand listening to baby shark or Dance Monkey or any of those other you tuber things for seven year olds. It is easy for my daughter to operate and it folds up. It even sounds good. Connection is easy and the best thing is no wires for her to wrap around her neck. We are really happy with this purchase and would recommend to a friend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for a 7 year old- January 15, 2021
My 7 year old uses these for her school headphones. Are they comparable to Grados H E Double Hockey Sticks no. However for a 7 year old who thinks they are the greatest headphones and loves to listen to her youtube on them, they are perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.