KIDdesigns Trolls Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Kids Headphones - Pink
- Over-ear headphones feature an over-the-head band style for a day-long comfortable music listening experience
- 3.5mm aux-in connectivity with 1m cord length offers a highly reliable wired connectivity with smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, and more (each sold separately)
- Active noise cancelling technology gives your child a distraction-free listening experience by eliminating the interference of unwanted ambient noise
- 30mm ferrite magnetic drivers produce highly-immersive audio quality by supporting a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz
- Innovative parental volume limiting technology lowers the volume level automatically to ensure that sound is absolutely safe for those delicate ears
- Built-in microphone enables crystal-clear hands-free voice calls almost everywhere
- Inline volume control buttons provide quick access to manage sound tracks, adjusting volume levels, and more
- Features Troll world-themed design with colourful graphics and top pom-pom for a playful look
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TROLLS- August 20, 2021
Bought these on sale for my toddler so I didn’t have to listen to her tablet lol. I like the parental controls for volume so I know she’s not listening to anything too loud. She freaked when she saw it was Trolls! Kids are pretty rough with them and they are still holding up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones for kids- April 21, 2020
Purchased for my daughter, she loved them from the moment I opened the package. It has a volume limiter as a safety feature to protect your little gems’ eardrums. Shipping was fast as always and caught it as deal of the day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Troll hair broke off within a couple hours- October 3, 2020
My daughter was super excited for these. They look adorable on, but the hair portion broke off within a couple hours. They function well, but were disappointing since she really loved the troll look to them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.