KidiComfort ORGANICFEEL 2-in-1 Crib Mattress with Water Resistant Cover
Available online only
- 2-stage, dual-side foam mattress features an ultra-firm side for infants (0 to 12 months), and a flip-side with firmness appropriate for toddlers (12 months and up)
- CertiPUR-US foam material crates 2 layers of air, for improved air circulation
- Organic cotton cover is water resistant, breathable, and textured for a soft feel
- Cover is removable and easily washable to maintain hygiene
- Non-toxic material contains no lead or phthalates
- Meets Canadian requirements to resist cigarette ignition
- Made in Canada with Canadian and U.S. materials
- Designed to fit all standard cribs
- Ships in a cardboard box to ensure no damage in shipping
- Width: 27.5" (69.85cm); length: 52.5" (133.35cm); thickness: 5.5" (13.97cm)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- KidiComfort ORGANICFEEL 2-in-1 Crib Mattress- November 22, 2016
Received this mattress very quickly. Its hard to say if my LO (10 months) prefers this over our old one, but I tried both and this one was much more comfortable in my opinion and baby sleeps great on it. It is very soft cotton, but I would suggest getting a waterproof mattress pad to protect in case of any accidents. It fit our crib very snug width wise but had a teeny tiny bit of room length wise, so I put 2 sheets and 2 mattress pads on and it fits perfectly now. I like that it has a removable, washable cover, but only gave it 4 stars because it is not waterproof. This customer received a free sample of this product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Right price for organic crib mattress!- July 26, 2017
Someone mentioned it not being labelled... for baby/toddler... that's not true. There is a tag on each side specifying what is for what. That one comment made me unsure about this purchase so I wanted to clear that up. The mattress seems like it will do the trick, fits our crib perfect (new crib in 2017). The mattress is very lightweight. My only concern is spills, liquids etc... I will most likely go buy a mattress protector - I feel as is, it will not protect. I can also see foam sagging being an issue over time but we will see.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great mattress!- February 28, 2020
We bought this 2 years ago for our newborn daughter. This mattress is great, we have always used a mattress protector (this mattress is not waterproof and that's where they loose a star). This mattress looks brand new and it's been used everyday for 2.5 years for 14+ hours a day. We've had zero issues with this mattress and it has held its shape with no indentation as another review has said. Mattress shopping for a newborn can be stressful but this is a great mattress.
Not helpful (1)Report