Kidiway Kidicomfort Tencel 2-Stage Water Resistant Crib Mattress
Available online only
- 2 stage mattress has 1 ultra-firm side for infants aged 0-12 months, and 1 side for toddlers over 12 months
- Middle layer provides additional support for better sleep posture
- Water-resistant for better protection against nighttime accidents
- Made from eucalyptus fibres, Tencel fabric helps absorb and evaporate moisture, helping baby better control their temperature
- Dual-sided firmness from CertiPUR-US soybean foam
- Lead- and phthalate-compliant so you can rest as easy as baby
- Cigarette ignition resistant
- Made in Canada
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very misleading- August 19, 2018
Bought this product on sale. The description says that it has a middle layer for additional support. Believing I was getting the Kidiway mattress with not just the basic 0-12 month & 12 month plus support this was ordered. In addition to it having very little support/firmness itâs also about an inch too short for a standard crib. I feel this is very dangerous posing a risk for a child to get trapped between and bars and mattress especially with it being soft and not weighing much. Please do not buy this product.
Not helpful (2)Report
- - March 23, 2019
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good quality for an excellent price.- October 1, 2018
When this was delivered it arrived really well packaged. It fit my standard crib with no issues. I found it nice and firm and having the two sides marked very clearly 0-12 and 12+ means you can make no mistakes. It also has a cute animal design on the mattress too. My twins are 8 weeks old and even though they are not in their crib over night yet they do nap in one throughout the day. Itâs a nice and firm mattress and they went to sleep right away on it and I had no concerns for their safety. Even with the two of them on it the mattress does not even have an indent. This is a much higher quality mattress than another I had brought for a similar price. Would recommend with no concerns at all! This customer received a free sample of this product.
Not helpful (0)Report