KidKraft Vintage Play Kitchen - White
- Playset features doors that open and close, knobs click and turn, as well ample storage space
- Removable sink is easy to clean
- Comes with a cordless phone with hands-free clip
- Oven and microwave have see-through doors so little ones can watch their imaginary meals cook
- Vintage design makes this a fun and attractive toy for any room
- Sturdy wood construction will stand up to even the most active of imaginations
- Dimensions: width: 83.82cm; height: 90.81cm; depth: 34.29cm
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
- Toddler Loves It!- December 17, 2020
Looks exactly like the photo. My granddaughter absolutely loves it! She is 16mos old and its s Perfect size for her. Agree with others on Cons. You have to put it all together but its doable and it didn’t take that long. It is on the smaller size so for older taller kids it might not be suitable. However my toddler loves it! Would recommend for toddlers!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintage white kitchen- April 27, 2020
Cute modern kitchen for my one year old. Clear directions and tools. It more than three hours to assembly. All parts came labeled. Gave it four stars because I am not able to use the wrench to tighten all doors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caroline kitchen- August 26, 2020
My granddaughter is 2, it’s the perfect size for her. She loves it. It’s sturdy, easy to put together and I love the white color.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute kitche- March 12, 2019
Instructions are not the best. Wish all the screw heads where labeled better. The alignment on the plastic that keeps doors open n closed are not perfect. N easy to break. Wish had more extras to replace. I bought for my 6 year old as a replacement to what she had for years. Wish it was a little bigger. But she loves it. Bought in pink. My daughter even thought it was funny that the oven opens side ways even though the handle looks like it opens down like a adult oven. The microwave should also have a plastic to open n close but it doesn't come with it. So as u open or close something else all doors open. Don't have any extra to add. Plus one plastic broke trying to adjust since alignment was off. I added a 3m to the side to hang a pot holderYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adorable, time consuming to assemble.- October 25, 2019
This little kitchen is adorable. My kids love it (1, 4 and 7). It’s on the smaller side, perfect size for my 4 year old (Doesn’t stop the older kids from playing too though). I love that it looks realistic and isn’t all plastic-y. Pairs well with little stainless steel pots and pans! My only “complaint” and why I’m not giving it 5 stars is that it takes forever to put together!! It come completely disassembled, you get a sheet of like 100 different screws. It took my dad and I like 2 hours. So just be prepared for that.
Not helpful (0)Report