King Canada 24" Tile Cutter (KC-24TC)
Available online only
- Scores and snaps wall and floor tiles up to 24" straight, 16" tiles diagonally, up to 1/2" thick
- Dual chrome-plated steel rails offer smooth scoring
- Adjustable edge guide provides accurate repeat cuts
- Heavy duty rubber pads found on the reinforced base prevent tiles from shifting during cuts
- Comes equipped with a replaceable 16mm tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Tile Cutter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Won't cut porcelain floor tiles- January 17, 2021
I have 12x24" porcelain floor tiles. I bought this because I have a lot of long cuts. I tried it on three tiles and it just smashed them all. Even if you score multiple times. You need so much pressure it starts to bend the rails. Also the foot was broken when I got it and the box was damaged so it was probably already returned for being useless. DO NOT BUY! Get a wet saw, it cuts like butter.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report