Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package (PS4)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Travel to your favourite Disney and Pixar worlds with iconic franchise characters and battle against evil with unlikely teams
- Includes Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD, Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover, and Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage
- Team up with Final Fantasy, Disney, and Pixar characters against the wicked Heartless
- Discover various combat possibilities, powerful team combos, cast deadly spells, and unleash the power of the Keyblade to handle enemies
- Uncover the Dark Seeker Saga and learn about the legendary Keyblade Masters as the story progresses
- Kingdom Hearts is a series of action role-playing games
Number of Players
- Game Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 211 reviewers who responded, 206 would recommend this product.
- Perfect for a Disney and/or Final Fantasy fan- April 7, 2021
This collection is how these games should be played. The story of these games can be so complicated I’m grateful that this collection at least gives a proper order. I can’t imagine being an early KH fan trying to play these games across all the different platforms they were originally released on. Chain of Memories (moderate difficulty) can be painful but if I can make it through, so can you! 358/2 is a long movie but is totally worth it as you go through KH2. If you want an emotional (and slightly less confusing) journey I would reccomend playing all the games in order they present. The journey these games have sent me on will be something I remember for the rest of my life. Thanks Tetsuya Nomura and Square for making this collection and such a beautiful story.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A two part story covered in 10 games and drama- December 10, 2020
The only real downside to this is the packaging. It's very lazy. It's literally the last collection taped to the newest game. I'm pretty sure an intern designed it on their way out the door. That said, the content is, well, a lot of freaking content. All the games, including the ones previously on assorted handhelds. No, I haven't played them all yet...it's 10 games! I mean, I know we're all locked in with C-19, but you have to sleep and eat. Also, I hear showers are also really important, but that might be a rumor started by the Outside People. Does not include the DLC, which costs more than this collection. Square loves to milk the ol' customer, so this should be no surprise. The DLC is largely a recap of the games, so while you're missing it, you're also not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Think Twice.- April 2, 2021
If you're looking for an entry point to the Kingdom Hearts series or looking to get back into it, then this is all you will need. This is the type of franchise where you know whether you love it or leave it, but the value proposition with this collection is admittedly absurd. Included is The Story So Far and Kingdom Hearts 3 in their own separate cases tied together with the All-In-One sleeve, and with it you're getting the entire saga in a one-stop shop (barring the Re:Mind DLC for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Melody of Memories, a title released after the fact). And considering the refinements the ports of individual games have been receiving over the years, this is arguably the definitive way to get into or get back into the franchise barring the recent (yet much more pricey) PC versions of the games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.