Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Explore a vast, sprawling world boasting 10,000 years of history and lore in this intense role-playing game
- Step into the shoes of a resurrected warrior who controls the keys to immortality and attempts to bring salvation to a bleak world ravaged by war
- Discover the secrets of Amalur, from the lively city of Rathir to the expansive region of Dalentarth, and to the dreary dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns
- Combine magical and physical attacks as you battle swarms of enemies with awe-inspiring fight moves and brutal Fateshift kills
- Embark on numerous side quests filled with enchanting plots, political conspiracies, romance, magic, and a dash of whimsy
- Destiny system assists in character advancement, acquiring skill trees, and unlocking various destinies
- All DLCs from the original release are included, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel for even more gameplay and lore
- Remastered with modern graphics and refined gameplay
- Created by bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
- Good, but simple, but that can be ok.- June 18, 2021
Kinda generic action rpg thats a little on the simple side, but if you can accept that and take it for what it is, its not bad. Sometimes thats all i want to play is somethin i dont have to think too hard about while i play. My biggest complaint would be the conversations you have with people are pretty much one sided, and theres not really a conversation tree like you would find in elder scrolls or something like that, but like i said, its simpler. Think watered down elder scrolls, would prolly be good especially to introduce rpgs to someone completely unfamiliar. Lots of gameplay to be had though, not a short game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm not one for RPGs usually, but I like this one!- September 25, 2020
I attempted this game over 5 years ago, but never finished it. Picked it up this time around for $20 and it's bigger than I remember. I'm about 23 hours in and I'm probably not even a quarter of the way through the game. If these games with lots of quests, gear, and lore are your kind of thing, then you'll probably love this. The action gameplay and interesting character designs are keeping me entertained for the most part, but it is a lot to take in. I'd have rated this higher if they revamped the visuals and added content, but it's just as I remember it years ago.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than Nostalgia- December 18, 2020
I played the original and went back for this version. There's a hundred hours of RPG gameplay in a beautiful, well-written world with hundreds of quests. Between factions, collectibles, and the now-included DLC you'll be at this for weeks. There is high and easily-changable customization, crafting is extensive but optional, and the combat controls are fast and responsive. There are some old, never-fixed bugs and annoyances, but these stand out compared to the polish of the rest of the game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.