Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (Switch)
Sold out online
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Explore a vast, sprawling world boasting 10,000 years of history and lore in this intense role-playing game
- Step into the shoes of a resurrected warrior who controls the keys to immortality and attempts to bring salvation to a bleak world ravaged by war
- Discover the secrets of Amalur, from the lively city of Rathir to the expansive region of Dalentarth, and to the dreary dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns
- Combine magical and physical attacks as you battle swarms of enemies with awe-inspiring fight moves and brutal Fateshift kills
- Embark on numerous side quests filled with enchanting plots, political conspiracies, romance, magic, and a dash of whimsy
- Destiny system assists in character advancement, acquiring skill trees, and unlocking various destinies
- All DLCs from the original release are included, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel for even more gameplay and lore
- Remastered with modern graphics and refined gameplay
- Created by bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
- Really good game- April 1, 2022
This was a really good game it really surprised me how good this game was sad it came out the same time as Skyrim it was definitely over shadowed but it’s fun nonetheless a hidden gemYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly underrated gem.- July 16, 2021
One of my all-time favorite games to date! I have this game on XB1, PS4, PC, 360 and now NSW. Switch port has some framerate hiccups every so often, but it's a fantastic hack n slash action/adventure RPG. It's like Skyrim, but better melee combat. Downside, no mount. Upside, you run like a deer without stamina issues. For the most part, it runs surprisingly well and it's a looker too. It definitely shows age in some decision choices, but it's a fantastic game. So much freedom, a true power fantasy. I 100% recommend this game for anyone who likes fantasy real-time combat RPGs. Similar open world genre of games such as Witcher, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Breath of the Wild, etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Massive open-world RPG- October 12, 2021
If you enjoy games like Skyrim and The Witcher, then this open-world RPG is worth sinking your precious time into. Though the games has a bottomless amount of quests to complete (over a hundred quests spanning five main storylines—this edition provides the definitive experience including all downloadable content in one cartridge), the main story itself can be rather obtuse and feels surprisingly thin considering its large scope. That said, your enjoyment of the game will depend on how much you're willing to immerse yourself into its deep fantasy lore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like the game- March 18, 2022
I was worried the game would feel dated because of the original release date, but I had a fun time when playing. There is so much content, if you want a game you can spend time in, this may be for you. I'm not a linear point A to point B type of player, so I really liked that there were so many side quests I could choose to do. Even though I occasionally found myself lost, it never got frustrating. If you have a chance, I recommend you try this great game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buggy, But Fun Gameplay- April 17, 2021
Not without it's flaws! In fact there are several game-crashing bugs present for a number of quests that I have already encountered with about 70 hours of gameplay put in. Very fun still if you are patient enough or willing to work around it with previous saves. *SAVE STRATEGICALLY* and only consider rewriting those saves once you complete any given questline. If you enjoy games like KOTOR, TES series or WoW, this has something for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns