Kitchenaid 11-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set - Silver
Available online only
- Includes 1.5-qt. straining saucepan with lid, 3qt. straining saucepan with lid, 6qt. stockpot with lid, 3qt. saute pan, 8" frying pan, 11" frying pan with lid, 3.75-qt. steamer insert (fits 6qt. stockpot)
- Stainless steel construction features heavy, 3-ply bases with a layer of aluminum to evenly distribute heat while you cook
- Tempered glass lids help to seal in heat and flavour for tastier dishes
- Etched measuring marks on the stockpot and saucepans make it effortless to add ingredients
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit without lids and to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with lids
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- 1.5-Quart Straining Saucepan with Lid
- 3-Quart Straining Saucepan with Lid
- 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid
- 3-Quart Saute Pan
- 8-Inch Frying Pan
- 11-Inch Frying Pan with Lid
- 3.75-Quart Steamer Insert (Fits 6-Quart Stockpot)
- Use And Care Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
- Very versatile and good for every day- September 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am in love with this extremely versatile pan! It does anything and everything you could possibly need. It is highly durable, the stainless steel quality is suburb. It does have a hefty weight to it, but not too heavy. I've used it several times now and each time it cooks evenly and completely. I’ve cooked numerous dishes in this pan, like pasta to chicken parmigiana, tuna casserole and even eggs. It also can be used in the oven which, I personally love. It cooks unbelievable, I am telling you NOTHING sticks to this pan so clean up is such a breeze! If I could only own 1 pan for the rest of my life, this would be my first choice. It is seriously that fantastic! I highly recommend this to everyone, it definitely doesn’t disappoint!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Versatile- September 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As a cook, I hate unitaskers. I like things that can serve many purposes in my kitchen. So far this is the most versatile pot in my kitchen. Its 3 ply base means that it browns rice perfectly for dishes like rice pilaf, or Spanish rice, but it can use as easily be used for lasagna or casserole! The lid is well designed and pretty tight, which really helps with fluffy rice when used on the stovetop. I find myself using this pan over my old favorites and I will be purchasing more Kitchen Aid pots and pans in the future!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best pans that I had ever cook in- September 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Kitchen Aid 3 Ply Base Stainless Steel 4 Quart Casserole with Lid is one of the best pans that I have ever cooked in because it's heavy duty so it would last for along time. I like how the pan is extra thick. I like how it's designed for any temperature control. I like how it works on all stovetops, and in the oven over 500F. I like how the lid is easy strain. Lastly, I like how it's easy to wash rather by hand or in the dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.