KitchenAid 12" Dual Convection Countertop Oven (KCO255BM) - Matte Black
- 12" oven with dual convection provides all the functionality of a full-size oven in a convenient countertop size
- Twelve preset functions (including Bake, Broil, Toast, Warm, Reheat, Bagel, Pizza, Cookies, Roast, and Dough Proofing) give you versatile options for all your cooking needs
- Frozen setting lets you cook items straight from the freezer with ease
- Built-in temperature probe gives you a great way to monitor the temperature for perfect results every time
- Included 9" x 13" baking pan with grill rack gives you a great place to bake chicken, pastries, and more
- Easy-to-read digital display and interior light let you check in on your cooking progress at a glance
- Non-stick interior with included removable metal drip tray, crumb tray, and metal rack makes cleanup a breeze
- Countertop Oven
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan with Grill Rack
- Removable Metal Drip and Crumb Ttray
- Removable Metal Rack
- Temperature Probe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 198 reviewers who responded, 181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice and sleek- March 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the fact that this toaster over/ convection oven is: Big Sleek design Looks nice in the kitchen Is black and not stainless steel like some of the other ones I’ve had The biggest part that I love about this is the black bake pan! My children are known for always staining these pans and now I don’t have to worry as much because you can’t tell!!! Everything we have tried to bake and toast has come out wonderfully. My only con about this item would be to many function buttons- to get what you want—you have to tech-friendly to work this or get used to it. My 70 year old mother couldn’t figure out how to turn it on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy with this oven- June 2, 2021
I did a ton of research when our old toaster oven was no longer toasting. My kitchen is large with a lot of counter space, so it fits nicely. I can see a problem if counter space is at a premium. I chose the KitchenAid because it had all the features I wanted and seemed easy to use. I’ve used it to proof bread dough, roast a chicken, toast frozen waffles and make frozen pizza, which it does particularly well. KitchenAid paid for parts and labor to repair our refrigerator because the problem was something they had identified. Knowing that they back up their products was another reason to go that way. We also like how quiet it is. Very happy with our choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Gf loves it!!!!- July 25, 2020
Originally wanted to get an air fryer to cook a couple of things that were specific to my GF's keto diet. During our research, it turns out that an air fryer is just an over-glorified convection oven. I wanted to buy something that is going to work and so we figured that we can get this kitchen aid equipment which has the modern look along with various functional capabilities. Plus, it has the meat thermometer probe that shuts down the oven when whatever meat you're cooking reaches the right temp. It has worked out great so far and our tri tip tastes amazing along with all kinds of her keto recipes. Definitely would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.