KitchenAid 24" 39dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (KDTE204KWH) - White
Thorough and efficient cleaning power
- 24" built-in dishwasher accommodates up to 13 place settings so you can get the dishes done faster
- Five wash cycles include a ProWash Cycle and Express Cycle for versatile cleaning options
- Heat Dry option and Extended Heat Dry option enhances get your dishes completely dry so they're ready to put away
- Third level utensil rack and an adjustable middle rack make it easy to load the dishwasher to capacity
Convenient and stylish design
- Stainless steel PrintShield finish resists fingerprints and adds a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- 39dBA noise level is extremely quiet so you can run the dishwasher at any time without disturbing others
- SatinGlide rails on the middle and third racks slide out with gentle ease--even with a heavy load on board
- Stainless steel interior is both elegant and durable for long-lasting reliability
- Convenient pull handle makes loading and unloading a breeze
- Width: 60.63cm (23.87")
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
- Disappointing- June 20, 2022
We have had this dishwasher for about 4 years and while it has some great features, overall I am quite disappointed. It looks great, love the utensil shelf, great capacity and quiet operation. My issues are with the actual cleaning power. Probably a couple times a week I have to do a second wash because the dishes are not clean. We had tried every brand of soap, makes no difference. The placement of the soap dispenser limits what dishes you can put on the bottom drawer, otherwise the soap stays on the door or front corner of the dishwasher. Overall very disappointed - we bought a whole kitchen of KitchenAid appliances and to be honest I don't love any of them. Just my 2 cents!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Greqt features that work extremely well.- January 9, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) The dishwasher sound proofing was so thick it was difficult to get the dishwasher in place. It was worth it because when it runs its very quiet. The third tray for cutlery works terrifically. The recommendation to use Cascade Platinum along with our water heater turned up has meant excellent cleaning. It was a great purchase because we have an open concept for kitchen, dining room and livingroom and the dishwaser can run without cause much noise at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same as my five-year-old Kitchenaid- June 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This machine was very difficult to install. The depth measurement posted for this machine are incorrect with the insulation. A drawer barely clears the handle. Had we know the accurate depth, we would not have purchased this machine. Our older one at a different home, dries the dishes so there is no water left in crevices. This new one leaves water in the crevices. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Well designed, great dishwasher!- October 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm 70 and have owned several KitchenAid dishwashers over time, this unit is so quiet, the door latches closed with a positive solid closure, middle rack couples the water port connection with ease even with with a heavy load of glasses & etc, excellent cleaning, dishes are dry when done, well made & designed dishwasher and the best part, Made In The USA!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stainless Steel Stains!- March 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had this unit for about four years. It cleans great, but the stainless steel from gets rusty. I tried to get it off with cleaners and finally submitted to a 3M pad and it scracted up the entire front panel. We just completed our kitchen remodel with the last piece of KitchenAid and we waited seven months for the range and hood.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.