KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDFM404KBS) - Black Stainless
Black stainless adds style to your kitchen
- 24" built-in dishwasher has room for family-sized loads of dishes
- Stainless steel tall tub retains heat inside for improved drying
- 44dBA ultra-quiet dishwasher lets you run a cycle while hanging out in the kitchen
- SatinGlide Max means your third and middle racks are easy to move, even when they're weighed down with heavy dishes
- Adjustable middle and lower racks will fold so you can wash large items like stock pots and mixing bowls
- Four stemware holders will hold delicate wine glasses in place
Wash and dry cycles designed for perfectly clean dishes
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system removes food particles in the water and targets each rack down with clean water
- Freeflex Third Rack fits larger drinkware and bowls and is equipped with rotating jets and wash tubes to clean dishes on the rack
- ProWash Cycle uses sensors to measure your soil levels and will adjust wash time so each load comes out clean
- Extended ProDry increases cycle time to give you the driest dishes possible
- Express Wash cycle takes you through clean and dry in record time
- Sani-Rinse eliminates 99.999% of the bacteria on bottles, jars, and other dishes
Just a wipe down keeps your dishwasher looking shiny and new
- Delayed start lets you start a cycle on your schedule
- Status indicator light glows to let you know the current status of your dishwasher cycle
- Top controls tucked away so you only see them when you're turning your dishwasher on
- PrintShield Finish black stainless steel coating resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- ENERGY STAR qualified reduces energy consumption to save money on your hydro bills
- Width: 60.66cm (23.88'')
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5'')
- Depth: 62.23cm (24.5'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 612 reviewers who responded, 585 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good dishwasher for standard house- February 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been happy with the cleaning ability of the dishwasher, but I was not happy with the drain power or the support. First, the drain power. Our house was not built with a dishwasher and we have the extension hose for the drain. This dishwasher was unable to drain. It was getting an error code. Then the support issue. It was not clear that it was getting an error code because it flashes the clean light (same thing you would expect to happen when the dishwasher is done running). When I called support about it not draining, they did not have a clue about how the error codes work. Their only suggestion was to schedule a service call.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the 3rd rack- December 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] That THIRD RACK! I do a lot of cooking & baking, and I used to wash all my kitchen gadgets by hand because they'd get lost, either in the washing cycle or because my helpful hubby :) would put them away in the wrong spot. Now, they go in the top rack & if my husband unloads the dishwasher, he knows to leave the top rack for me to deal with. But I like this dishwasher even without the 3rd rack. The lower racks are well-designed and I can fit more items in than my old dishwasher. The only thing I don't like is the flatware holder. Instead of one long carrier, I wish there were two smaller. But the benefits far outweigh that minor complaint!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishwasher - design flaw on middle rack- August 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great dishwasher and it is very quiet. The wash / dry cycle is quite long. There is a design flaw in the middle rack that prevents you from using it for more than a few bowls. Bowls are stable when placed on the right set of upright holders. The bowls rest solidly on an even set of rails. On the left set of uprights, the bottom rails are not even with the left rail dipped down. Those on the left are lower than those on the right so the bowls do not sit solidly and tend to fall over hitting each other. The attached photo shows how the bottom of the bowl on the left is not supported, causing it to easily fall forward.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.