KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDFM404KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Advanced and customized cleaning action
- Advanced Clean Wash Water system uses microfiltration to remove food particles throughout the wash and rinse cycles
- Pro Wash Cycle sensors select the right cycle based on soil level for optimum cleaning results
- Extended Heat Dry adds 14 minutes to the drying cycle so dishes come out thoroughly dry and ready to be put away
- Express Wash Cycle cleans lightly soiled loads quicker so you can do more in less time
- Vent Dry System eliminates humid air from inside the dishwasher to dry dishes thoroughly
- ProWash, Express Wash, Rinse Only, and Hi Temp Wash cycles
- Sani-Rinse eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishes
Ample interior to fit all your dishes
- Room for up to 16 place settings
- FreeFlex third rack is deep and angled to fits cups, bowls, and glasses up to 6" tall, with rotating wash jets, drying bar with tabs, and a utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in the third and middle racks make loading and unloading a breeze
- Adjustable rows in the middle and lower racks can fold down to accommodate larger items
- 2 stemware holders in the middle rack accommodate delicate items like wine glasses
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit larger dishes or raise up to make room for oversized dishware like serving platters
Convenient features, stylish look
- Silent operation of just 44 dB means you can still comfortably carry on a conversation while it's running
- Pocket handle makes it easy to open and close the door without hassle
- Durable stainless steel interior resists streaks, stains and odours while also retaining heat
- Four-hour delay option lets you set and forget it to run when it's most convenient
- Status indicator light lets you see progress as it works its magic
- PrintShield stainless steel exterior finish adds an elegant look with a special coating to resist fingerprints, streaks, and smudges making it both durable and easy to clean
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 203 reviewers who responded, 192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great dishwasher- 18 septembre 2020
This is a great appliance. It’s quiet and does a great job cleaning. I have three complaints: 1. The silverware basket should be smaller or at least able to separate into two parts. It’s so big and takes up so much room - and sometimes we don’t need to wash that much silverware. 2. The very top shelf should be able to move up and down - we have what I guess are “oversized” glasses and mugs and we can’t put them on the top shelf easily. 3. The tilted row on the bottom rack should be able to be adjusted flat...in fact all of the rows on the bottom rack should be adjustable. Other than that it is a solid appliance and I am happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dishwasher ever - great design of upper racks- 22 août 2020
If you use a lot of dishes over the course of a day, due to a busy family or a lot of pets, and are thinking this dishwasher may fit more than most dishwashers, you are correct. The top rack has a great design and I use it for glasses, coffee mugs, and flatware. The fact that the height is adjustable for the middle rack is also incredibly helpful when washing different items. I feel like I can fit so much more in this dishwasher than the previous Bosch I owned. It also cleans well and is very quiet. I am incredibly happy with this dishwasher, even though it was more than I originally wanted to spend. I don't regret it at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet although it doesn't dry completely.- 26 septembre 2020
I would rate this 4 1/2 stars because I am disappointed that the drying cycle doesn't dry the dishes thoroughly, as well as our last Kitchen Aid. I also can't tell the level of the rinse liquid; the directions don't seem to match up. However, it is very quiet and cleans the dishes efficiently. The lights on our last Kitchen Aid were colored. These are just white for each "completed" cycle. I thought the top rack would be a bonus, but I can't see how it reaches all the items we put there. I expected more with how expensive it was. The installation went quickly and very smoothly, but he wasn't really familiar with this newer model. He was very pleasant and polite.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.