KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDFM404KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Advanced and customized cleaning action
- Advanced Clean Wash Water system uses microfiltration to remove food particles throughout the wash and rinse cycles
- Pro Wash Cycle sensors select the right cycle based on soil level for optimum cleaning results
- Extended Heat Dry adds 14 minutes to the drying cycle so dishes come out thoroughly dry and ready to be put away
- Express Wash Cycle cleans lightly soiled loads quicker so you can do more in less time
- Vent Dry System eliminates humid air from inside the dishwasher to dry dishes thoroughly
- ProWash, Express Wash, Rinse Only, and Hi Temp Wash cycles
- Sani-Rinse eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishes
Ample interior to fit all your dishes
- Room for up to 16 place settings
- FreeFlex third rack is deep and angled to fits cups, bowls, and glasses up to 6" tall, with rotating wash jets, drying bar with tabs, and a utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in the third and middle racks make loading and unloading a breeze
- Adjustable rows in the middle and lower racks can fold down to accommodate larger items
- 2 stemware holders in the middle rack accommodate delicate items like wine glasses
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit larger dishes or raise up to make room for oversized dishware like serving platters
Convenient features, stylish look
- Silent operation of just 44 dB means you can still comfortably carry on a conversation while it's running
- Pocket handle makes it easy to open and close the door without hassle
- Durable stainless steel interior resists streaks, stains and odours while also retaining heat
- Four-hour delay option lets you set and forget it to run when it's most convenient
- Status indicator light lets you see progress as it works its magic
- PrintShield stainless steel exterior finish adds an elegant look with a special coating to resist fingerprints, streaks, and smudges making it both durable and easy to clean
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 811 reviewers who responded, 772 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great dishwasher- September 18, 2020
This is a great appliance. It’s quiet and does a great job cleaning. I have three complaints: 1. The silverware basket should be smaller or at least able to separate into two parts. It’s so big and takes up so much room - and sometimes we don’t need to wash that much silverware. 2. The very top shelf should be able to move up and down - we have what I guess are “oversized” glasses and mugs and we can’t put them on the top shelf easily. 3. The tilted row on the bottom rack should be able to be adjusted flat...in fact all of the rows on the bottom rack should be adjustable. Other than that it is a solid appliance and I am happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dishwasher for standard house- February 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been happy with the cleaning ability of the dishwasher, but I was not happy with the drain power or the support. First, the drain power. Our house was not built with a dishwasher and we have the extension hose for the drain. This dishwasher was unable to drain. It was getting an error code. Then the support issue. It was not clear that it was getting an error code because it flashes the clean light (same thing you would expect to happen when the dishwasher is done running). When I called support about it not draining, they did not have a clue about how the error codes work. Their only suggestion was to schedule a service call.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the 3rd rack- December 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] That THIRD RACK! I do a lot of cooking & baking, and I used to wash all my kitchen gadgets by hand because they'd get lost, either in the washing cycle or because my helpful hubby :) would put them away in the wrong spot. Now, they go in the top rack & if my husband unloads the dishwasher, he knows to leave the top rack for me to deal with. But I like this dishwasher even without the 3rd rack. The lower racks are well-designed and I can fit more items in than my old dishwasher. The only thing I don't like is the flatware holder. Instead of one long carrier, I wish there were two smaller. But the benefits far outweigh that minor complaint!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.