KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDPM604KBS) - Black Stainless
Stylish and Practical
- Built-in standard dishwasher that fits under your kitchen countertop or flush to your kitchen cabinet to give a neat, seamless and streamlined look
- 16 place settings to accommodate more and different types and sizes of dishes at a time
- 44dB noise rating ensures a highly quiet operation
- Stainless steel tub for a highly durable use
Ultimate ease of use and operation
- Top control design gives a neat and clean look, while allowing you to easily select the options or settings
- Pocket handle lends a sleek and trendy appeal, while letting you open the door conveniently
Superior Cleaning and Drying Performance
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system, featuring microfiltration, keeps on eliminating the food particles in the water for superior cleaning performance
- Freeflex Third Rack features dual rotating jets with two wash tubes to clean and wash the items from all angles
- Vent dry system eliminates warm and humid air from the appliance to aid in better drying of all the dishes at the end of the cycle
- ProDry System uses heat element and fan to thoroughly dry the cleaned dishes after every wash cycle
Perfect for busy families
- 1-24 hours delay start option allows you to commence the operation of the appliance at your convenient time of the day
- Auto Temp control maintains the performance of your dishwasher by keeping the temperature under control
- Status indicator light lets you know the current status of the appliance with a glance
- Five wash cycles and seven wash levels allow the appliance to efficiently handle different types of load
- Prowash cycle automatically detects the soiled level of the dishes and adjusts the wash cycle accordingly to guarantee optimal cleaning results without much guess work
- Top two-rack wash option just cleans the dishes in the top rack and the FreeFlex third rack, thereby allowing you to just wash few items rather than waiting for a full load
- Width: 60.66cm (23.88")
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.87cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 925 reviewers who responded, 893 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super Quiet- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this dishwasher and had it installed in December 2020 and we are very glad we did. It turns out to be our third dishwasher since purchasing the first one in 2002. It is a super performing machine. You can tell the quality by how quietly it runs and how clean the dishes are the next morning with no water spots or stains. It is easy to use and holds a lot of dishes. There are three racks that hold almost all size dishes and the top rack holding almost all size glasses. You get what you pay for and that is certainly true with this dishwasher. We highly recommend this dishwasher if you are in the market to replace your old dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans great - some issues- September 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First off it cleans great. Three shelves that you have to learn how to place things into and it does a wonderful job cleaning. Now, the top rack - the one clip was broken and the rack itself kept coming off. Customer care is not the easiest to work with so I bought my own replacement clip and fixed it. Second, the middle spray arm kept falling off. Finally took the shelf/rack off and fixed it. So overall quality is iffy and customer care is difficult to gain access with responses. Nice unit looks wise, fairly quiet in comparison to our older unit that we replaced. For the price -- not sure if I would get this one again or try another brandNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, Spacious and Extended Drying Features- May 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After our old dishwasher died, we replaced it with the KitchenAid, mainly for three key features - Quietness, Stainless Steel interior, and Extended Drying feature, which some newer dishwashers don't seem to have due to energy saving considerations. We have had the KitchenAid for about two weeks and so far we are pleased with its performance. It runs very quietly and the extended drying feature almost fully dries all dishes, except those dishes that collect water, which is normal. The interior is very spacious and with three racks, we are able to fit everything easily. The fit and finish is excellent, and time will tell about durability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.