KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDPM604KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Stylish and practical
- Built-in standard dishwasher fits under your kitchen countertop or flush to your kitchen cabinet or a seamless and streamlined look
- Fits 16 place settings, so you can clean up easily after parties and large family dinners
- FreeFlex third rack features dual rotating jets with two wash tubes to fit extra dishes and wash your dishes from all angles
Superior performance for busy families
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system uses microfiltration to eliminate food particles in the water, so your dry dishes are left residue-free
- Vent dry system vents warm and humid air out of the dishwasher tub, resulting in a better dry at the end of your wash cycle
- Fan-enabled ProDry system uses a heat element and fan to thoroughly dry your dishes with ProDry or Extended ProDry, so your dishes are ready when you are
- 1-24 hour delay start option lets you start your load when it's convenient for your family
- 5 wash cycles include Express Wash, Normal, ProWash, Rinse Only, and Tough to suit your changing needs
- 7 wash levels let you customize each wash cycle to suit your dishes of the day
- ProWash cycle uses sensors to detects how soiled your dishes are, adjusting the wash cycle accordingly for best results
- SatinGlide rails in third and middle racks move effortlessly even with heavy dishes, so starting the washer is a breeze
- Adjustable rows and stemware holders let you customize your washer to best suit items like wine glasses and casserole dishes
- Sani-Rinse option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria with a high-heat final rinse, so your dishes are clean for every family member
- Top control design with PrintShield stainless steel finish gives a sleek look that's easy to wipe down and clean
- Pocket handle is convenient to use and gives your kitchen a trendy look
- Stainless steel tub is highly durable even in high heat, so it'll look great for longer
- 44dB noise rating ensures a highly quiet operation
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88")
- Height: 87.63 cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.87 cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 316 reviewers who responded, 293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pacific Sales kitchen Aid- July 2, 2021
Did not work as soon as it was installed. Installed said have them send a replacement and he will install for free. Pacific Sales and Kitchen Aid [owned by Whirlpool] refused to replace. It has taken 6 weeks to have Kitchen Aid send a repair person. And they will only look at it, even though I informed them what the installed said was wrong. Then you have to make another appointment. I have to take two days off work to HOPEFULLY have a machine that works. It will be 8 weeks by the time they finish. They said the warranty starts the day of purchase, not the day they give you a working dishwasher. They refuse to give a new warranty start date.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- way too much noise- April 29, 2021
Piece of crap is the best way to explain it. I will first comment on the good. With the third rack we can get a lot in it. I do like being able to see how much time is left before it is complete. Now on to the bad. This was to replace a prior KitchenAid model. When we first purchased the earlier model years ago we wondered if it was even running it was so quiet. This is completely the reverse. It makes annoying noises at multiple times in the cycle. Even draining water is amazingly noisy. Considering what we paid for this one I expected much better performance. If we had known it would make this much noise would have kept looking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice machine but still lacking for the money- July 31, 2020
I purchased a new dishwasher because all my dishes were always wet afterwards and there was always soap streaks. This dishwasher is pretty cool. It’s so quiet and I like the top shelf. I don’t love the bottom rack as the plates roll sideways instead of staying in place. I also feel like for the money, I shouldn’t have to wait 12 hrs for the water to dry. What’s the point of all the special drying options then? Overall it’s a nice machine and a large upgrade from the original. Unsure if there’s much difference if I bought a $500 version or this $1000 one for being 2020 technology. I would give it 7.5 stars out of 10.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.