KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDPM704KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
- Advanced Clean Wash Water system uses microfiltration to remove food particles throughout the wash and rinse cycles
- Fan-enabled Pro Dry System combines heating element and a fan for the best drying performance
- Pro Wash Cycle sensors measure soil level and adjust cleaning accordingly for a customized clean for every load
- Extended Pro Dry adds 15 minutes to the drying cycle so dishes are ready to use right away
- Express Wash Cycle cleans in less time when you're in a hurry, like while entertaining guests
- Sani-Rinse option eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishes
Adjustable to meet your needs
- Large third rack with deep, angled design can fit glasses, mugs, and bowls up to 6" tall, and features rotating wash jets, drying bar with tabs to wick away moisture, and a removable utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in the third and middle racks make loading and unloading smooth and simple
- Adjustable rows in the middle and lower racks can fold down to accommodate larger items
- 6 stemware holders in the middle rack keep wine glasses and other delicate glassware secure through a cycle
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit larger dishes or raise up to make room for platters and other similar dishware
- Culinary caddy utensil basket has space in the lower rack for tall utensils like whisks and spatulas plus a spot to keep small items secure during cleaning
Bright, bold, and beautiful
- LED interior lighting illuminates the inside when the door is open for clearer visibility while loading and unloading
- Ultra-quiet 44dB operation so you can continue a conversation or watch TV while the dishwasher is running
- Durable stainless steel interior resists streaks, stains and odours while also retaining heat
- Top controls are tucked away at the top of the door for a clean, sleek look
- Indicator light on the front subtly advises of cycle progress
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- KitchenAid Definitely Does the Job!- November 6, 2020
I'm really enjoying this dishwasher unit. It looks really nice and sleek in our modern home. I like that the panel actually tells us if it's washing or clean. My last dishwasher we had no clue and often opened it when running! It cleans really well and dries great too. Barely any water left in the unit when complete. The third row is awesome. I put smaller glasses and coffee mugs up there to leave more room for bowls in the typical top row. I gave it 4 stars only because it was more money than I wanted to spend on a new dishwasher. Not a lot in stock with COVID! So I'm grateful this one was. Now that I've spent the money, I'm happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get a KitchenAid!- November 14, 2020
Unfortunately, we had to buy a new dishwasher during a pandemic. That is one of the worse times to buy an appliance. So many of the products were not being manufactured. I spent hours researching on the Internet and canvassing the store. I narrowed down my research to this particular model by KitchenAid after reading reviews by other customers. Overall, a KitchenAid is a reliable dishwasher. After having it installed, we are very happy with it. It even has a light on the inside. I love the three racks. It seems so spacious holding more dishes than our previous dishwasher did. It is quiet and does an excellent job in cleaning the dishes. We love it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy!- January 8, 2021
Just installed this dishwasher last week and am really enjoying it. My wife loves it. There is a lot of space in this unit since we can put coffee mugs and glasses on the 3rd rack, bowls on the middle rack, and plates on the first rack. The machine is nice and quiet and leaves our dishes very clean. We used to clean off our plates before loading into the dishwasher, but now we just scrape off scraps into the trash and put directly in. They come out extremely clean and dry. The only water pooling we’ve noticed is on the concave bottoms of plastic Tupperware. Even that is a quick wipe before putting away. Lids and other plastic items have come out dry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.