KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDPM804KBS) - Black Stainless
Keep dishes sparkling clean
- Advanced Clean Wash Water system uses microfiltration to remove food particles throughout the wash and rinse cycles
- Pro Wash Cycle sensors adjust clean cycles based on the soil level so you don't use more than you need
- Extended Pro Dry adds 15 minutes to the drying cycle so dishes come out thoroughly dry and ready to be put away
- Express Wash Cycle cleans in less time so you can do multiple, lightly soiled loads in a row after entertaining or when in a rush
- Sani-Rinse eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishes
Adjustable interior organization
- Large FreeFlex third rack has a deep, angled design to fit glasses, mugs, and bowls up to 6" tall, along with rotating wash jets, drying bar with tabs to wick away moisture, and a removable utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in the third and middle racks make loading and unloading a breeze
- Adjustable rows in the middle and lower racks can fold down to accommodate larger items
- 6 stemware holders in the middle rack accommodate delicate items like wine glasses
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit larger dishes or raise up to make room for oversized dishware like serving platters
- Culinary caddy utensil basket has space for tall utensils like whisks and spatulas
Sleek, modern design
- LED interior lighting illuminates inside for clear visibility while loading and unloading
- Ultra-quiet 44dB operation so you can continue a conversation or watch TV while the dishwasher is running
- Durable stainless steel interior resists streaks, stains and odours while also retaining heat
- Top controls tucked away at the top of the door for a clean, sleek look
- PrintShield black stainless steel exterior finish adds an elegant look with a special coating to resist fingerprints and smudges and make it easy to clean
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
- Covers all the bases!!!- February 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Since we started using our dishwasher it has totally lived up to our expectations. I smile when I look at it and how it blends in well with the décor of our kitchen, looking very sharp and high-end in its appearance. I like the way that it is inviting when I open it and it lights up for me. I have come to expect the convenience of the large 3rd rack that does those extra things to get out cups, silverware and larger serving utensils extra clean. I think its great how we can raise and lower the racks to make room for odd shaped dishes and can always get our full load inside and clean. The washer is quiet and always performs well getting our dishes clean, dry and sparkly, consistently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The KDPM804KPS is worth every penny- July 26, 2020
I bought the KDPM804KPS a couple of weeks ago to replace another brand unit which came with the new house and required repairs 3 times in 3 years. Instead of making the 3rd repair - we bought the KitchenAid. Wow! I used to run the dw every night. Now it's every 2 or 3 days because the 3-rack system holds so much more. Our dishes used to be "almost" dry. Now they're perfectly dry (extended pro dry is awesome). I pre-rinse less. It's nice and quiet. I know, it's expensive. Yup. I held my breath a little when placing my order. So worth it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game changer- January 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dishwasher a month ago and continue to be amazed. I never knew how much of a difference a well configured 3rd rack would make in the capacity. We have a family of 5 and go through a lot of dishes throughout the day. This thing is a workhorse and handles large capacity with ease. I never get excited about home appliances, however with this thing it truly has been amazing how much of a difference it is compared to our old two rack dishwasher. If I could give it 6 stars on capacity I would! Unbelievable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.