KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM404KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Designed with your convenience in mind
- 24" built-in dishwasher has 16 place settings so you can wash all your dishes in a single load
- 44dB silence rated dishwasher is super quiet when running
- Towel bar handle allows you to easily open the door while providing a convenient place for kitchen towels
- Stainless steel tub can easily handle heavy loads and is built to last
Better technology equals enhanced performance
- Advanced microfiltration keeps water clean as it removes food from all your dishes
- Vent Dry system dries dishes thoroughly by eliminating humid air from the dishwasher
- 2-hour, 4-hour, and 8-hour delay start options allow you to clean the dishes on a schedule that works for you
- Status indicator light shows the wash cycle you've selected, along with its progress
With 5 wash cycles
- Wash cycles include ProWash, Express Wash, and Rinse Only, so every dish washing scenario is covered
- ProWash cycle chooses the right cycle for the job according to the soil level of your dishes by adjusting in real time for optimal cleaning results
Stylish and sturdy
- Stainless steel exterior with PrintShield finish resists smudges such as fingerprints and is designed to last long term
- Width: 60.66cm (23.88'')
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5'')
- Depth: 67.94cm (26.75'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 521 reviewers who responded, 481 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the extra rack on top- October 17, 2020
The best dishwasher I've ever owned. The Bosch I had before moving, was really nice too though. I love the extra drawer on top. I thought it would not allow me to fit my taller cups in the second row, but there is a spot that goes down lower that you can fit the taller cups. Also, on the top rack you can place silver ware, which is good if you don't have as much silverware to wash. You can even take the silverware drawer out of the bottom and use the whole bottom part for larger pots and pans. No more pre-washing. My dishes haven't been this clean out of the dishwasher in 4 years. Kind of makes me worry how dirty were my dishes I was eating off of?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to it!- May 17, 2020
After doing two weeks worth of research, we decided on this KitchenAid dishwasher. The reviews across many stores (hardware stores, etc) were consistent on its power and performance. This is one of the few top tier dishwashers that has a heating element in it. The top and middle racks are designed with excellence - very efficient and space saving. The inside quality is excellent and superior to Bosch in my opinion. After looking in And seeing the the Bosch units in action and comparing it KitchenAid, it was obvious to go with this model. We are set for install Tuesday 5/19/20, so I will update this after the install and first use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dishwasher- November 17, 2020
We needed a new dishwasher, like now. I was looking at Bosch, but delivery times on the model we wanted were 4-6 weeks out... too long a wait. We’ve had good luck with other Kitchen Aid products so, after reading some positive reviews and finding a model that met our needs, we purchased the Kitchen Aid. This is by far the best dishwasher we’ve ever had and I am extremely pleased with the purchase. Cleaning is super and I really like the controls and interior layout. Highly Recommended based on our experience. Also, we were fortunate and had a really great experience with the installation team who went above and beyond in service on the installation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.