KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM604KBS) - Black Stainless
Stylish and practical design
- Built-in standard dishwasher with 24" tub fits under your kitchen countertop or sits flush to your kitchen cabinet for a seamless, streamlined look
- Fits up to 16 place settings, so you can wash every dish as needed
- ENERGY STAR qualification means that this washer uses less natural resources to clean your dishes, helping you save on every utility bill
Superior cleaning and drying performance
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system uses microfiltration to continuously eliminate food particles in the water, leaving you with residue-free dishes every time
- FreeFlex Third Rack features dual rotating jets with two wash tubes, so you have more room for dirty dishes and each one gets washed from all angles
- ProDry System uses a heat element along with a fan to thoroughly dry every last dish; Extended ProDry dries your dishes for 15 minutes extra for large loads and awkwardly shaped items
- Vent dry system eliminates warm and humid air from the appliance, so drying at the end of the cycle is more effective
Perfect for busy families
- 1-24 hour delay start option lets you start the dishes at any convenient time of day
- Express wash cycle cleans dishes in less time, so you have everything you need during large cooking days
- Top 2 Racks option lets you wash items on just the top two racks for smaller, quicker loads
- ProWash cycle automatically detects the soil level of your dishes, adjusting the wash cycle accordingly to for optimal cleaning results
- Subtle indicator light on the washer door changes colour to let you track your cleaning progress
- 5 wash cycles include Express Wash, Normal, ProWash, Rinse Only, and Tough to suit your every need in the kitchen
- 7 wash levels allow the appliance to efficiently handle different types of loads
- Hi Temp Wash and Sani Rinse allow you to clean even the dirtiest dishes, and ensure that every load comes out sparkling
- SatinGlide Max rails in third and middle racks make loading and unloading heavy dishes easy
- Adjustable middle and lower racks mean that you can fit dishes of any size, even large pots and pans
- Adjustable middle rack with four stemware holders let you fit odd-shaped items, like wine glasses and stand mixer bowls
Designed for busy kitchens
- Top control design gives a neat and clean look, with easy selections on the tap touch display
- Towel bar handle makes it easy to open your washer, and gives you a place to hang a convenient kitchen towel
- 44dB noise rating operates quietly, just below the sound level of rainfall, so you can stay in the kitchen without distractions
- Stainless steel tub is highly durable and looks clean for longer
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88")
- Height: 87.63 cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.87cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrific dishwasher!- September 4, 2020
We love this dishwasher. It cleans well and is very quiet. The controls on top allow the dishwasher to include a towel rack on the front, which is very useful in our kitchen. Our previous dishwasher had the controls in the front on the handle, which meant that we eventually damaged the controls just by opening the door. We definitely prefer the controls on top for this reason. Our favorite thing about this dishwasher though is the flexible loading. It holds a lot of stuff and you can reconfigure it to make it work with what you have. We are very pleased with this and all our Kitchen Aid appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally a dishwasher that cleans perfectly- July 18, 2020
Because my old Bosch dishwasher quit working during the Covid pandemic and going to a store to look around wasn't an option, I was distraught about having to select a new one. After researching online, I felt the KitchenAid with 3 racks would suit my needs. I ordered it sight unseen and it was installed within a week. The price was a little higher than I wanted to go, but I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I can load a whole day of dishes into it without fumbling around to find one more spot for the last dish. I use the ProWash and ProDry cycles and the dishes come out sparkling clean and completely dry. I feel like this is finally a product designed to do what it is supposed to do: make washing dishes a luxury and not an aggravating chore. It is also very quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Louder than advertised, weird sounds- December 16, 2020
Mixed feelings on this dishwasher. It looks nice and seems to clean and dry well. My biggest complaint is that it’s not nearly as quiet as I had hoped. The dishwasher makes this really annoying clicking sound that I’ve never heard before from a dishwasher. It happens for a couple minutes at a time and then stops, and then repeats several times during the wash cycle. While the rest of the wash is fairly quiet, this clicking sound is a total dealbreaker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.