KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM604KBS) - Black Stainless
Stylish and practical design
- Built-in standard dishwasher with 24" tub fits under your kitchen countertop or sits flush to your kitchen cabinet for a seamless, streamlined look
- Fits up to 16 place settings, so you can wash every dish as needed
- ENERGY STAR qualification means that this washer uses less natural resources to clean your dishes, helping you save on every utility bill
Superior cleaning and drying performance
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system uses microfiltration to continuously eliminate food particles in the water, leaving you with residue-free dishes every time
- FreeFlex Third Rack features dual rotating jets with two wash tubes, so you have more room for dirty dishes and each one gets washed from all angles
- ProDry System uses a heat element along with a fan to thoroughly dry every last dish; Extended ProDry dries your dishes for 15 minutes extra for large loads and awkwardly shaped items
- Vent dry system eliminates warm and humid air from the appliance, so drying at the end of the cycle is more effective
Perfect for busy families
- 1-24 hour delay start option lets you start the dishes at any convenient time of day
- Express wash cycle cleans dishes in less time, so you have everything you need during large cooking days
- Top 2 Racks option lets you wash items on just the top two racks for smaller, quicker loads
- ProWash cycle automatically detects the soil level of your dishes, adjusting the wash cycle accordingly to for optimal cleaning results
- Subtle indicator light on the washer door changes colour to let you track your cleaning progress
- 5 wash cycles include Express Wash, Normal, ProWash, Rinse Only, and Tough to suit your every need in the kitchen
- 7 wash levels allow the appliance to efficiently handle different types of loads
- Hi Temp Wash and Sani Rinse allow you to clean even the dirtiest dishes, and ensure that every load comes out sparkling
- SatinGlide Max rails in third and middle racks make loading and unloading heavy dishes easy
- Adjustable middle and lower racks mean that you can fit dishes of any size, even large pots and pans
- Adjustable middle rack with four stemware holders let you fit odd-shaped items, like wine glasses and stand mixer bowls
Designed for busy kitchens
- Top control design gives a neat and clean look, with easy selections on the tap touch display
- Towel bar handle makes it easy to open your washer, and gives you a place to hang a convenient kitchen towel
- 44dB noise rating operates quietly, just below the sound level of rainfall, so you can stay in the kitchen without distractions
- Stainless steel tub is highly durable and looks clean for longer
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88")
- Height: 87.63 cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.87cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 678 reviewers who responded, 656 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Dishwasher So Far- March 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We just purchased and installed this dishwasher a month ago and it has been great. I love all of the different settings for washing to be able to run either a quick load of dishes or something washing something more robust like pots and pans. Even with that performance, it has been incredibly silent went running to where we usually start it right before we go to bed. We installed this product ourselves and it was straightforward to install. It took about 4 hours but that was only because I had to run a new electrical connection and modify our current plumbing to accommodate this new fixture (we did not have a dishwasher in our home before).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stemware often an issue but otherwise great- March 13, 2021
If you have more than four wine glasses to wash there is nowhere safe to put them. They only fit in the right two middle rows where they are highly prone to crashing over (and sometimes breaking). Would love to see them add two more stemware holders and/ or add more rack rise in the middle of those rows so the mouths of glasses can’t shoot sideways freely when you open or close the door. The manual shows small plates in that area but we never have that many plates relative to glasses and mugs. For the rest this dishwasher is really well designed, quiet, and cleans well. Third rack adds a lot of capacity and cleans as well as the lower racks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, very happy!- March 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Of course, we started by looking at Bosch dishwashers. They are the quietest on the market. But, Kitchenaid is made in the USA and was cheaper for the comparable model. It's not quite as quiet as the Boschs we've experienced, but we are over all very pleased with our purchase. The flexible third rack was a must for me- I had a Maytag with a bottom third rack for 17 years- one of the original models- and I LOVED that rack. I hated to give it up, but it was SO LOUD! And we could tell it was on it's last legs. I would recommend this dishwasher as a wonderful alternative to the Bosch. Oh- and the stainless is print free! That's HUGE for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.