KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM604KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Thorough and efficient clean
- Advanced Clean Water Wash System uses microfiltration to continuously remove food particles during the wash and rinse cycles, evenly circulating clean water to dishware on all three racks so you can wash everything from heavily soiled cookware to delicate glassware at the same time
- Fan-enabled ProDry System combines a heating element with a fan for optimum drying power
- Express Wash cycle cleans lightly soiled dishware in less time
- Sani-rinse option eliminates 99.99% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishware
- Durable stainless steel interior not only resists streaks, stains, and odours, but also helps retain heat so your dishes come out drier
Customizable and adjustable interior
- Third rack is large, deep, and angled to fit up to 6" glasses, mugs, and bowls, and has rotating wash jets, a drying bar with tabs to help wick away moisture, and a removable utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in third and middle racks allow for effortless loading and unloading of dishes
- Adjustable rows in middle and lower racks can fold down to make room for different sizes and shapes of dishes, from roasting pans to serving bowls and colanders
- Four stemware holders in middle rack accommodate wine glasses on the side to prevent them from moving around during a wash
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit tall items like a stand mixer bowl or raise up to make room for items like platters and pitchers
Clean and sleek look
- PrintShield Finish resists smudges and fingerprints thanks to a specialized coating for that is also easy to clean using water and a soft cloth
- Quiet operation of just 44dB won't disturb you as you go about your day
- Top controls tucked on top of the door for a clean look
- Indicator light on the front of the door changes colour to display cycle progress
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 26.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose