KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM604KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Thorough and efficient clean
- Advanced Clean Water Wash System uses microfiltration to continuously remove food particles during the wash and rinse cycles, evenly circulating clean water to dishware on all three racks so you can wash everything from heavily soiled cookware to delicate glassware at the same time
- Fan-enabled ProDry System combines a heating element with a fan for optimum drying power
- Express Wash cycle cleans lightly soiled dishware in less time
- Sani-rinse option eliminates 99.99% of food soil bacteria by adding high heat to the final rinse to sanitize dishware
- Durable stainless steel interior not only resists streaks, stains, and odours, but also helps retain heat so your dishes come out drier
Customizable and adjustable interior
- Third rack is large, deep, and angled to fit up to 6" glasses, mugs, and bowls, and has rotating wash jets, a drying bar with tabs to help wick away moisture, and a removable utensil tray
- SatinGlide Max rails in third and middle racks allow for effortless loading and unloading of dishes
- Adjustable rows in middle and lower racks can fold down to make room for different sizes and shapes of dishes, from roasting pans to serving bowls and colanders
- Four stemware holders in middle rack accommodate wine glasses on the side to prevent them from moving around during a wash
- Adjustable middle rack can lower to fit tall items like a stand mixer bowl or raise up to make room for items like platters and pitchers
Clean and sleek look
- PrintShield Finish resists smudges and fingerprints thanks to a specialized coating for that is also easy to clean using water and a soft cloth
- Quiet operation of just 44dB won't disturb you as you go about your day
- Top controls tucked on top of the door for a clean look
- Indicator light on the front of the door changes colour to display cycle progress
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 26.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 840 reviewers who responded, 805 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Dishwasher So Far- March 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We just purchased and installed this dishwasher a month ago and it has been great. I love all of the different settings for washing to be able to run either a quick load of dishes or something washing something more robust like pots and pans. Even with that performance, it has been incredibly silent went running to where we usually start it right before we go to bed. We installed this product ourselves and it was straightforward to install. It took about 4 hours but that was only because I had to run a new electrical connection and modify our current plumbing to accommodate this new fixture (we did not have a dishwasher in our home before).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, very happy!- March 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Of course, we started by looking at Bosch dishwashers. They are the quietest on the market. But, Kitchenaid is made in the USA and was cheaper for the comparable model. It's not quite as quiet as the Boschs we've experienced, but we are over all very pleased with our purchase. The flexible third rack was a must for me- I had a Maytag with a bottom third rack for 17 years- one of the original models- and I LOVED that rack. I hated to give it up, but it was SO LOUD! And we could tell it was on it's last legs. I would recommend this dishwasher as a wonderful alternative to the Bosch. Oh- and the stainless is print free! That's HUGE for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stemware often an issue but otherwise great- March 13, 2021
If you have more than four wine glasses to wash there is nowhere safe to put them. They only fit in the right two middle rows where they are highly prone to crashing over (and sometimes breaking). Would love to see them add two more stemware holders and/ or add more rack rise in the middle of those rows so the mouths of glasses can’t shoot sideways freely when you open or close the door. The manual shows small plates in that area but we never have that many plates relative to glasses and mugs. For the rest this dishwasher is really well designed, quiet, and cleans well. Third rack adds a lot of capacity and cleans as well as the lower racks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.