KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM704KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Designed for thorough cleaning
- 24" tub built-in dishwasher fits up to 16 place settings, easily accommodating large families and get-togethers
- Interior LED lighting illuminates the dishwasher cavity for easy loading and unloading
- ENERGY STAR qualification means your dishwasher will use less resources, saving you money with every utility bill
Advanced design for busy families
- SatinGlide Max Rails with ball-bearings make it easier to pull out the 2nd and 3rd level racks when handling heavy loads, so you never have to strain your back when washing the dishes
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system uses microfiltration to remove food particles from the wash water, so your dishes reliably come out clean
- Sani-Rinse option eliminates 99.999% of common food soil bacteria with a high-heat final rinse, so dishes and bottles come out clean
- 1-24 hour delay start option can be customized to wash your dishes without disruption
- Status indicator light keeps you informed of the selected wash cycle and status with subtle colour changes on the washer door
Versatile wash cycles
- Five wash cycles including Normal, ProWash, Express Wash, Rinse Only, and Tough offer versatile cleaning options
- ProWash cycle can make real-time adjustments based on soil level to provide you an automatic, ideal cleaning experience
- Fan-enabled ProDry system circulates hot air around your dishes to dry them after a wash cycle, with the Extended ProDry option lasting for an extra 15 minutes for an extra dry result
- Top Two Rack wash cycle offers exclusive cleaning of the dishes in the top racks, letting you conveniently wash small loads
- Adjustable middle rack with six stemware holders make room for delicate items like wine glasses, or large pots and pans
- Culinary Caddy utensil basket provides space for tall utensils like whisks and spoons, with overflow space for cutlery
- Stainless steel tub easily endures high temperatures and heavy wash cycles, so your dishwasher looks brand new for longer
- 44dB noise rating is quiet enough to carry on a conversation in the same room
- Towel bar handle helps you pull open the door with ease and provides space for handy kitchen towels
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88'')
- Height: 87.63 cm (34.5'')
- Depth: 62.87 cm (24.75'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A great dishwasher!- January 8, 2021
I am so impressed with this dishwasher! It's quiet, it works very, very well in all its many settings, the racks move easily, I love the 3rd rack for small things like lids, spatulas, large sharp knives. I love that I can put pots and pans and martini glasses and dinner plates and everything in at one time. I have tried nearly all of the electrical settings, and the fast cycle cleans just as well as the normal cycle, and the cycle using two levels also cleans very well. I also love the interior light. Very, very pleased with the KitchenAid. My Christmas and Birthday present for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best appliance we have in our home- January 25, 2021
Never thought I would get so excited about a dishwasher but here we are. After having two LG higher end units in our recent two homes and detesting them every time I used them, now I have a dishwasher that my wife and are really love. Not a complaint at all, It is quiet, doesn't need cleaning, does a better job in an hour 10 minutes than our LG did in 3. Love their version of the third shelf whereas we hated the one in the LG. Really like the interior design, great lighting and thoughtfulness that went into the design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leaked the first time I used it- July 20, 2020
I bought this dishwasher to replace a similar Kitchenaid dishwasher that leaked after 3 years. This dishwasher leaked the very first time I used it when brand new. Aside from that, the dishes on the top rack don't get clean. The prior Kitchenaid dishwasher, when it wasn't leaking, completely cleaned everything on the top rack. I also find the new V-shaped top-rack to be a useless waste of space. It's supposed to be for cups but doesn't fit anything taller than a coffee cup. I'm finding that I can't fit as much stuff in this one as I could in the previous model. Another thing that annoys me is that there are several features that can be enabled/disabled for the wash. The previous model would remember all previously used settings. This one clears itself every time and you have to push 4 buttons to start it instead of just one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.