KitchenAid 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (KDTM704KPS) - PrintShield Stainless
Designed for thorough cleaning
- 24" tub built-in dishwasher fits up to 16 place settings, easily accommodating large families and get-togethers
- Interior LED lighting illuminates the dishwasher cavity for easy loading and unloading
- ENERGY STAR qualification means your dishwasher will use less resources, saving you money with every utility bill
Advanced design for busy families
- SatinGlide Max Rails with ball-bearings make it easier to pull out the 2nd and 3rd level racks when handling heavy loads, so you never have to strain your back when washing the dishes
- Advanced Clean Water Wash system uses microfiltration to remove food particles from the wash water, so your dishes reliably come out clean
- Sani-Rinse option eliminates 99.999% of common food soil bacteria with a high-heat final rinse, so dishes and bottles come out clean
- 1-24 hour delay start option can be customized to wash your dishes without disruption
- Status indicator light keeps you informed of the selected wash cycle and status with subtle colour changes on the washer door
Versatile wash cycles
- Five wash cycles including Normal, ProWash, Express Wash, Rinse Only, and Tough offer versatile cleaning options
- ProWash cycle can make real-time adjustments based on soil level to provide you an automatic, ideal cleaning experience
- Fan-enabled ProDry system circulates hot air around your dishes to dry them after a wash cycle, with the Extended ProDry option lasting for an extra 15 minutes for an extra dry result
- Top Two Rack wash cycle offers exclusive cleaning of the dishes in the top racks, letting you conveniently wash small loads
- Adjustable middle rack with six stemware holders make room for delicate items like wine glasses, or large pots and pans
- Culinary Caddy utensil basket provides space for tall utensils like whisks and spoons, with overflow space for cutlery
- Stainless steel tub easily endures high temperatures and heavy wash cycles, so your dishwasher looks brand new for longer
- 44dB noise rating is quiet enough to carry on a conversation in the same room
- Towel bar handle helps you pull open the door with ease and provides space for handy kitchen towels
- Width: 60.66 cm (23.88'')
- Height: 87.63 cm (34.5'')
- Depth: 62.87 cm (24.75'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 325 reviewers who responded, 303 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- do not recomend- March 13, 2021
installed 4 month ago and today I figured out that bolt on the side wasn't tighten enough and dishwasher slowly leaked all this time. next available appointment is 12 days away. my floor is damaged and I have to deal with the mold. did not expected this quality control issues from kitchenaid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- December 16, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this one month ago, it's fantastic! The quietness of this machine is amazing. I thought it may be noise as I was looking for lower dBA, but I was pleasantly surprised, I had to put my ear up against it to see if it was running, still could barely tell. Love the light also, was not expecting that. Does a fabulous job of cleaning and drying the dishes as well. I love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A superb and very quite dishwashing experience.- March 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this dishwasher in early March 2020, we love this machine. It is very well designed and sturdily built. Perfectly insulated and it runs very quietly. This machine has lots of features. Great capacity and many choices for different types and loads sizes. Its performance is excellent and very quiet. Included are the dishwasher installation instructions, the wiring diagram, and the operation manual. Also, the necessary hardware for securing the machine to the countertop and for installing the drain hose are included. The power cord and the water supply hose are not included.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the versatile top rack and the LED lighting!- April 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I can put bowls or cups, spatulas and knives in the top rack with the removable cutlery rack pulled out I can put more bowls in the top rack. I love the Sani Rinse cycle, it adds about an hour to the overall time but my dishes come out so crystal clear and even the inside of the dishwasher is like brand new after each cycle and I don't have to worry about the germs surviving the wash cycle. Occasionally I have glasses that have bad water stains in the bottom and my old dishwasher didn't touch those stains, this one comes out like a new glass, love-love-love it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh ... was hoping for better quality for $1500!- October 3, 2021
I was so excited to get this dishwasher, my first new dishwasher in 15 years. It looks great, and matches my other appliances. But, in less than a year the top and middle rack rails have started to rust and that makes it harder to pull the racks. The handle has come loose several times, and while the unit works well and has a sleek look, I'm not sure how long it will hold up.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.