KitchenAid 25 lb. Ice Maker (KUIX335HPS) - Printshield Stainless
Keep ice fully stocked at all times
- Holds up to 25 lbs. of ice for drinks, food, or other chilling needs
- Clear Ice technology creates ice cubes in a uniform size and shape of 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" so they are attractive for drink presentations and won't melt quickly, diluting the beverage
- Max Ice function produces ice 56% faster than normal mode when you need it quickly for entertaining
- Filter-ready design provides the option to use a filter to remove contaminants from water (purchased separately and changed every 6 months)
- Auto defrost function means you don't have to worry about doing it manually
- Electronic touch controls make operation a breeze
- Reversible door offers versatile installation options, so you can place it where you want it
- True Flush installation includes an articulating hinge that opens 90-degrees without swinging beyond the normal closed width
- PrintShield finish and professional installed design provides a modern look that blends with any kitchen décor, is easy to clean, and resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Self-cleaning cycle uses Affresh ice maker cleaner to keep it fresh and clean
- Width: 14.87"
- Height: 34.37"
- Depth: 26"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Newly purchased ice maker- January 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this Kitchenaid ice maker last week. It replaces another Kitchenaid ice maker that lasted only 7 years. In those seven years, it required 5 major repairs--always involving the cutting grid. So, you might ask, why buy another Kitchenaid Ice maker? Great question! Honestly, we had problems in another home with a Scotsman ice maker. So I figured they all suck. But the Kitchenaid one was about $1000 less that competitive brands. I would have given the first Kitchenaid ice maker zero stars. The new one hasn't broken down yet, but it's only been in our house for a week.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Have yourself a "Cube-a-lanch"- August 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had an older unit under the bar (Uline), and it was ok, but very noisy and temper-mental, making ice chips sometimes instead of cubes. This unit is just great. It has a wonderful user friendly setup with a light and scoop holder. It has a built-in water filter cartridge that changes out in seconds!....The ice is glass clear and taste free, and is perfectly sized for cocktails. It is much quieter and does not annoy, because all the cubes do not fall at once. We are entering our second month with it , and can recommend it to all.
- I like it -- but- December 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This icemaker replaced our 16-year-old kitchenaid. I'm ok with the new one except for the handle which sticks out quite a ways from the door. I preferred the low profile curved handle of the older models. I also am not sure I like having the control buttons covered by a panel you have to open. I have to turn this one off periodically due to it making a high-pitched whine every so often (will place service call). So, yes I would recommend kitchenaid ice maker as long as you don't mind the above mentioned issues because as long as you have a service agreement it will last a long time -- or at least the last one did. I have another 10-year-old kitchenaid ice maker and it's still going strong, but again be sure to get the service agreements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.