KitchenAid 25 lb. Ice Maker (KUIX535HPS) - Printshield Stainless
- Holds up to 25lb.of ice to keep your drinks, foods, and other items perfectly chilled
- Electronic touch lets you easily control your ice situation
- Clear Ice Technology creates ice cubes in uniform size and shape
- Factory-installed drain pump allows for flexible installation
- Max Ice function produces ice 56% faster compared to normal mode
- Filter-ready design gives you the option to insert a filter to remove contaminants from your water
- Reversible door lets you choose whether a left-hand or right-hand swing is right for you
- PrintShield stainless steel finish provides professional design to blend with your other appliances
- True flush installation allows this ice maker to integrate perfectly with your cabinets
- Automatic defrost function means you don't have to manually defrost
- Width: 14.87”
- Height: 34.37”
- Depth: 26.06”
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ice Maker Help- March 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The icemaker is working properly. The issue is there is something dripping inside and it is putting out possibly too much heat. We can feel the heat through the quartz countertop. The real issue is kitchenaid customer service is not very informative and not very good overall! It's like pulling teeth to get answers and information from them about the device or about getting it serviced. The ice coming out so far has been good which helps balance the lack of quality customer service. A repairman is coming this week and he already told me he has to replace a couple of parts.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Icemaker- May 29, 2021
This is a well built icemaker. The door hinges are very stout. It makes good quality ice. The KitchenAid packaging is good and the unit arrived without any damage. We had this shipped directly to a Best Buy store instead of the house. I recommend discarding the factory brass fitting on the water inlet line and installing a new one, it does not seal well. Make sure you follow the well written installation instructions. This unit is expensive, over $1000 more than the last icemaker we had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love our under-counter ice maker- September 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ice is small cubes, clear and perfect. We have an under sink water filter that we connected to the Ice maker. My only complaint is the configuration of the drain line. There needs to be more space on top of pump so kinking of drain line is at a minimum. We also had to change the handle since it didn’t match any of our appliances. We lucked up and found a handle online from a kitchen aid trash compactor that worked perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.