KitchenAid 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft./1.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven (KOCE507EBS)
- Even-Heat True Convection system in the lower oven uses a hidden element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and more even air flow throughout the oven cavity
- 4.3 cu.ft. total capacity (lower oven) provides an extra-large combined cooking capacity for preparing multiple dishes at once
- EasyConvect feature automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Bold blend of professionally-inspired styling featuring satin textured handles and the KitchenAid badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- SatinGlide rack creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the rack, particularly with heavy loads
- Glass-touch display with control lock function gives you an intuitive glass touch screen experience that’s easy to wipe clean
- Microwave convection cooking increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option
- Crispwave microwave technology and crisper pan allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking
- 1.4 cu.ft. capacity (upper oven) microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven
- Wireless Probe in both ovens allow accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door
- Even-Heat pre-heat helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 580 reviewers who responded, 533 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A well designed, feature laden Comb Wall Oven- March 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this oven to replace our 18 year old oven/microwave unit. We went to several places and looked at all the 27 inch units available. This one stood out over all other options. It has one control panel where some other have two. The best part is that it is an easy to understand and use control panel. The microwave unit has a heating element that adds to the flexibility of the unit. The lower oven came with one roll out shelf and we added two more roll out which make sliding the shelves much smoother. Best of all the oven is very quiet compared to our old unit. Most of all we are very pleased with this unit and all of its features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well designed with great features- January 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] 1. The control panel plastic is very sensitive and makes it hard to clean fingerprints without activating cycles. We have the regular oven and microwave combo control systems so there are a lot of buttons to accidently touch. 2. The control buttons need to have more contrast/color to see and easily use. 3. The appliance installers mentioned there would be ‘odors’ associated with the initial use of the oven. They were right. It’s been six weeks since installation (Nov 2018) and there is still an odor during the cooling cycle. Not as strong as initially, so evidently it is dissipating and will become less offensive and noticeable with further useYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Replacement Unit!- December 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Needed a replacement unit and after shopping around decided on KitchenAid. Really glad we did. Not only does it look fantastic, it works fantastic too! Granted, I had to get use to a new set of controls, just like getting a new car, but you ease into it. First night made full dinner using the convection features of the upper and lower units and it was spot on! Did I mention the view? The lighting and the full size glass let you see whats going on without having to open the door and loose all your heat! Have now made it through Thanksgiving with excellent results as well. Could not be more pleased! Thank you for this wonderful product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.