KitchenAid 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft./4.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (KODE507EBS) - Black
The optimal oven
- Even-Heat True Convection oven provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- 4.3 cu.ft. capacity in each oven gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time
- Glass-touch display with control lock function gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean
- FIT System Guarantee allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements
- With professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches, this beautiful built-in wall oven features satin textured handles and the KitchenAid badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes
- Temperature probe in both ovens allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- EasyConvect conversion system takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 544 reviewers who responded, 512 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great double convection oven- December 30, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this KA oven to replace a 20+ year old Monogram double convection oven. We were surprised that there were few double ovens with convection in both ovens. We chose this oven for features and price as the others with double convection were much more expensive. We found the blue interior attractive and the easy pull shelf nice features. Convection works well. I did not find the fan noise reported by other reviewers to be an issue. It makes sense to me that the fan continues to run after the oven is off to cool down and it even says oven cooling down. The interior is large for the external dimension. all around, pleased with purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Ovens a Big Dissapointment- September 18, 2015
On 7/21/2015 I purchased my second K.A. Oven. My first oven lasted 14 years with no major problems. From the time the new ovens were installed,(7/30) I experienced one problem after another. Both of the ovens made a terrible noise and the convection was not working. Call store for service. On 8/13 service dept. came out; decided I needed new motors. Motors were ordered. New motors were installed on 9/18/2015.In the process of installing, repairmen noticed both fans had bent blades and had to straighten them out. I am hopeful I will have no further problems. As much as I enjoyed my K.A. Ovens in the past, I don't know if I would recommend them to others.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better double oven I had...@76 yrs old!!!- November 21, 2020
Because of an accident by our local Gas company blew up my G.E. double oven with only one oven convection...the Gas company reimbursed me all damages including replacement with this Kitchen Aid double ovens, plus both also convection. I haven't found the "beep, beep, beep" when food is ready to remove but love all the features more than any unit I've had; food is cooked to perfection, very, very to wipe down and have not had to use the auto-clean mechanism yet! The impression one gets, upon installation, use, and features is that Kitchen Aid is one of the top of the line appliances any good cook would be pleased to own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.