KitchenAid 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Wall Oven (KOSE507EBS) - Black Stainless Steel
The optimal oven
- Even-Heat True Convection oven provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- 4.3 cu.ft. capacity gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time
- Glass-touch display with control lock function gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean
- FIT System Guarantee allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements
- With professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches, this beautiful built-in wall oven features satin textured handles and the KitchenAid badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes
- Temperature probe allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 262 reviewers who responded, 248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great oven- April 2, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I purchased this oven to replace our old oven which was a different brand. Went with kitchen aid as my parents had one and I really liked using it when I visited them. Some complain of the fan being too noisy but I can hardly hear it. It is quieter than our old oven’s fan. It heats up quickly with the rapid preheat and have found the temperature to be accurate. Have tried the internal thermometer once and was accurate and quite handy to have. Love the sliding rack as quite convenient when you are cooking something large as makes for getting it in and out of the oven easier. I would highly recommend this oven. Very pleased with our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!- March 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After making due with my countertop toaster oven for several months, I thought we were doing okay. Meatloaf and pizza? On the BBQ. When our new oven finally arrived, I realized what I had been missing. Even though the size (27") is the same as our 18-yr-old model, it seems like the capacity is larger. The window on the door is larger and the display panel is easier to read. I also appreciate the satin-glide shelf, so much so that we ordered 2 more. This oven is powerful! It will char chicken wings under the broiler inside of 3 minutes. Overall, we're making some subtle adjustments to how we cook with the unit, but are so very pleased with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I didn't know what I was missing!- February 18, 2017
Needed a new oven after 20 years. Decided on this convection thing and love it; quiet operation. I bake bread all the time, as well as roasting and baking other things. The "proof" mode is great for rising yeast bread. Mostly I find keeping the recommended temperature the same and reducing slightly the cook time works best. Oven lights (2) and large window really allow me to see inside with confidence. Racks are flexible and easy to move. The "handle" cut into the front of the rack is helpful. Digital display didn't require a lot of trial and error; it is intuitive enough. Very happy with purchase, though the timer signal could be louder.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.