KitchenAid 30" 4.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Freestanding Dual Fuel Range (KFDC500JAV) -Matte Avocado
- Duel fuel range provides the precision cooking benefits of a gas cooktop and a consistent electric oven in one appliance, so you can roast meat, stir-fry vegetables, sear steaks, and whip up sauces all at the same time
- 30-inch freestanding design allows this range to be placed anywhere in your kitchen
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame burners ensure precise temperature control and allow you to sear, sauté, simmer, and sizzle all on the same burner
- One 5,000 BTU Simmer and Melt burner can reduce to 500 BTUs with a low flame size that is ideal for maintaining the temperatures required when simmering sauces, melting chocolate, and other delicate tasks
- One 15,000 BTU high-heat burner is ideal for sautéing, stir-frying, bringing stock pots to a rolling boil, or creating perfect sear marks
- Convertible grates with removable inserts enable 3 heat levels; use the insert level for high-heat cooking, flip it over to lift your pan above the flame to simmer or melt, or remove it and fit it to a round-bottom wok to stir fry
A veritable vault of an oven
- 4.1 cu. ft. capacity 3-rack oven provides enough room to roast a chicken or turkey as well as bake large batches of cookies
- Even-Heat True convection system utilises a bow-tie design that includes a heating element and a fan to promote even air flow and consistent temperatures for even baking results
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack makes baking or roasting with heavy or large bakeware easy, so you'll be able to move big roasts or family-size casseroles in and out of the oven in a breeze
- Sure-grip handle makes it easy to open and close the oven door
- Self-cleaning oven makes cleanup a breeze
Easy and convenient oven controls
- Dual-Concentric oven knob provides easy, one-handed control of the oven's modes, like bake, broil, or convection as well as simple temperature adjustment
- Responsive backlighting lets you know when settings are correct and offers alerts when adjustments are needed
Cooking the smart way
- EasyConvect conversion system automatically adjusts conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalent with the help of the KitchenAid app, so you don't have to fret over manual conversions
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control the range from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately) for hands-off operation
Customization options add a touch of flair
- Optional KitchenAid kit with 2 medallions and a 1/8-inch hex Allen wrench (sold separately) lets you change the colour of your range handle medallion for a customized look
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36'')
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful and Functional Range, but- December 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] i really wish the internet/remote/app functions were not part of the design. I tried using the App (needed to connect to the wifi, etc.) and it just made me question all of the normal (non-App) manual functions afterwards. I quickly deleted the app, disconnected it from wifi, etc, but now the remote light comes on every time I use the oven. It's annoying and concerning. If you're going to offer a new technology/function, you should absolutely make sure it functions properly before selling it to the public. Especially when it comes to remote functionality and something as critical as a reliable safe oven/range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking range with improved performance- July 24, 2020
I love the look and feel of this new commercial style range. I upgraded recently from my previous KitchenAid commercial range and the performance on this product is much improved. I have had issues with connecting to the app and after about 5 attempts have still not been able to get it to work properly. I didn't plan on using this function frequently however it was still an annoyance that something seemingly simple had relatively no functionality. Having said that, I am still pleased with the product overall and its performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jaw Dropping When I Opened the Box!- November 2, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I took the box off the stove and all i could say was wow! Very impressive stove. We've only used a couple times so far but seems to work great. Really like the design and functionality. I haven't had a chance to try the wifi yet, but i understand there may be some issues with that. I will be patient, as this is a new feature! The rolling grill on the bottom was a pleasant surprise. The convection fan is also very quiet. My old convection range you could hear. This one is silent....also a pleasant surprise. The installation instructions were poor. I had a lot of trouble identifying the proper location for the service hookups, ie gas and electric. Also, i haven't installed the kick plate yet as i cant figure out the instructions....will have to YouTube that! Overall, very impressed at this timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.