KitchenAid 30" 4.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Freestanding Dual Fuel Range (KFDC500JSC) -Scorched Orange
- Duel fuel range provides the precision cooking benefits of a gas cooktop and a consistent electric oven in one appliance, so you can roast meat, stir-fry vegetables, sear steaks, and whip up sauces all at the same time
- 30-inch freestanding design allows this range to be placed anywhere in your kitchen
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame burners ensure precise temperature control and allow you to sear, sauté, simmer, and sizzle all on the same burner
- One 5,000 BTU Simmer and Melt burner can reduce to 500 BTUs with a low flame size that is ideal for maintaining the temperatures required when simmering sauces, melting chocolate, and other delicate tasks
- One 15,000 BTU high-heat burner is ideal for sautéing, stir-frying, bringing stock pots to a rolling boil, or creating perfect sear marks
- Convertible grates with removable inserts enable 3 heat levels; use the insert level for high-heat cooking, flip it over to lift your pan above the flame to simmer or melt, or remove it and fit it to a round-bottom wok to stir fry
A veritable vault of an oven
- 4.1 cu. ft. capacity 3-rack oven provides enough room to roast a chicken or turkey as well as bake large batches of cookies
- Even-Heat True convection system utilises a bow-tie design that includes a heating element and a fan to promote even air flow and consistent temperatures for even baking results
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack makes baking or roasting with heavy or large bakeware easy, so you'll be able to move big roasts or family-size casseroles in and out of the oven in a breeze
- Sure-grip handle makes it easy to open and close the oven door
- Self-cleaning oven makes cleanup a breeze
Easy and convenient oven controls
- Dual-Concentric oven knob provides easy, one-handed control of the oven's modes, like bake, broil, or convection as well as simple temperature adjustment
- Responsive backlighting lets you know when settings are correct and offers alerts when adjustments are needed
Cooking the smart way
- EasyConvect conversion system automatically adjusts conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalent with the help of the KitchenAid app, so you don't have to fret over manual conversions
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control the range from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately) for hands-off operation
Customization options add a touch of flair
- Optional KitchenAid kit with 2 medallions and a 1/8-inch hex Allen wrench (sold separately) lets you change the colour of your range handle medallion for a customized look
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36'')
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Gorgeous- November 9, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My Kitchen Aid range was part of a kitchen renovation and it was the first thing I chose for the renovation. The dual fuel is the best cooking combination I think. I love to cook. The oven cooks hot so I have adjusted my cooking times. I love the easy pull out oven racks. They are a great design. The range is well designed. I like the layout. The burners are big. They have great adjustment and the simmer option is great. The flame is damaging the handles on my frying pans though. The black on the range tops are wearing off sooner than I had hoped. I'm hoping to find the best cleaner for the range top so I don't scratch it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Functional Range, but- December 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] i really wish the internet/remote/app functions were not part of the design. I tried using the App (needed to connect to the wifi, etc.) and it just made me question all of the normal (non-App) manual functions afterwards. I quickly deleted the app, disconnected it from wifi, etc, but now the remote light comes on every time I use the oven. It's annoying and concerning. If you're going to offer a new technology/function, you should absolutely make sure it functions properly before selling it to the public. Especially when it comes to remote functionality and something as critical as a reliable safe oven/range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking range with improved performance- July 24, 2020
I love the look and feel of this new commercial style range. I upgraded recently from my previous KitchenAid commercial range and the performance on this product is much improved. I have had issues with connecting to the app and after about 5 attempts have still not been able to get it to work properly. I didn't plan on using this function frequently however it was still an annoyance that something seemingly simple had relatively no functionality. Having said that, I am still pleased with the product overall and its performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has great options- October 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this KitchenAid Range about 8 weeks ago and with Covid was purchased off a picture. This range is the best. It has several options. It’s a gas range and electric oven. The range has some very cool options like the simmer options on the heat control. Also the pilot light will never go out. The flame pops back on if the burn goes out for some reason. Great safety option. The oven is also pretty cool. You can run it off your phone. It heats well. Love the convection option. You won’t be sorry for choosing this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jaw Dropping When I Opened the Box!- November 2, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I took the box off the stove and all i could say was wow! Very impressive stove. We've only used a couple times so far but seems to work great. Really like the design and functionality. I haven't had a chance to try the wifi yet, but i understand there may be some issues with that. I will be patient, as this is a new feature! The rolling grill on the bottom was a pleasant surprise. The convection fan is also very quiet. My old convection range you could hear. This one is silent....also a pleasant surprise. The installation instructions were poor. I had a lot of trouble identifying the proper location for the service hookups, ie gas and electric. Also, i haven't installed the kick plate yet as i cant figure out the instructions....will have to YouTube that! Overall, very impressed at this timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.