KitchenAid 30" 4.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Freestanding Gas Range (KFGC500JSC) - Orange
Smooth sailing in the kitchen
- 30" gas range delivers instant heat and precise control with a built-in convection oven that offers you a versatile cooking experience to cook for the whole family
- Freestanding design has finished sides that let you place the range wherever best suits your kitchen
- 4.1 cu. ft. oven has 3 racks and 5-rack positions, allowing you to cook an assortment of soufflés, muffins, pizzas, and more, often at the same time
Even results in the oven
- Even-Heat True Convection system uses a bow-tie shaped heating element and fan to maintain consistent oven temperatures, so that your bakes, roasts, and desserts turn out delicious every time
- EasyConvect Conversion System helps you prepare a variety of recipes by automatically adjusting conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalents, so you get great results from any type of recipe
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack with sure-grip handle makes cooking with large or heavy bakeware safe and hassle-free
- Smart appliance options let you voice-control your oven with Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device, and saves custom cooking instructions for easy use from the next room
Delicious stovetop cooking
- Four cooktop burners include one 15,000 BTU burner, one 5,000 BTU burner, and two 20,000 BTU burners, letting you cook any type of dish
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power dual-flame burners provide the ideal temperature for all your sautés, stir fries, and searing needs
- One 15,000 BTU burner produces medium-high heat handy for searing, frying, and other culinary creations
- One 5,000 BTU simmer and melt burner features a low flame design, so you can maintain a gentle simmer even in a small saucepan
Smart design for versatile usage
- Three-Level convertible grates with removable inserts adjust as needed to your cooking techniques, letting you keep pots and pans high above the flame for high-heat searing, low at flame level for simmering and melting, or in the flame itself for round-bottom woks and delicious stir-frys
- Dual-concentric oven knob allows you to control the bake, broil or convection settings on your oven, then set the temperature with the same hand when you're busy cooking
- Responsive oven knob backlighting confirms if settings are correctly made, letting you turn your oven on with confidence
- Sleek finish gives your kitchen a professional, high-end look that's easy for you to clean and maintain
- KitchenAid handle medallion kit (sold separately) can be used to customize the colour of the medallions on the ends of your range handle for a made-to-measure look
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.44 cm (36")
- Depth: 76.84 cm (30.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
- Nice straight forward design- April 13, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) It took sometime to arrive from Covid but worth the wait. Very responsive heat input on the stove and really Fast Oven heating as well compared to the electric range we had prior. Oven has really nice lighting too. Had to call for the WiFi to be made possible but all good now, pretty Slick to be able to use your cell phone to preheat and also monitor temp. of the item. with shut off or hold warm after done. Nice Stainless console not too thin to dent like many other lesser quality units. Pretty pleased all in all. Made in USA is another reason we bought this stove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!- March 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great range! However, if it wasn’t for an issue I’m having with a burner igniting I’d give it 5 stars. I’m currently waiting on a repair technician which is exactly the reason why I got rid of my last commercial range too many repairs. I never thought I’d use the WIFI feature but I love it! We use it all of the time. I recommend you take the time to connect the range and download the app you won’t be disappointed. Hoping this is a final repair and I can use this range for the next few years and not have to wait around for another technician to show up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking stove- April 13, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I’ve had this stove for about a month and am enjoying how great it looks. There are a few things I’m not crazy about (eg rough grates that feel like sandpaper and grab my cloth as I’m wiping them, the scorch mark on the riser at the back from using the rear burner on high, how the light covers in the oven make it more difficult to easily move the racks, and how the feet scratch my floor if I move the stove (since the wheels are no longer touching the ground after raising the stove to meet the height of my countertop)). Overall, however, it’s a good stove.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.