KitchenAid 30" 4-Burner Gas Cooktop (KCGC500JSS) - Stainless Steel
Cook like a pro at home
- 30" gas-powered cooktop lets you adjust heat with precision, just like a professional cook
- Four powerful burners from 5,000 BTU to 20,000 BTU give you extremely versatile cooking options
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame burners can go from a powerful high temperature to a steady low temperature for doing everything from searing to sauteing and simmering
- 15,000 BTU burner and 5,000 BTU burner offer cooking versatility, from boiling water and making stir fry to simmering and melting
- Tri-level convertible grates have removable inserts so you can customise the heat to your cooking technique, leaving the insert level for high heat searing, flipping it over to lift the pan above the flame to simmer and melt, or removing it entirely so a round bottom wok can sit in the flame for stir fry
Durable and long-lasting
- Porcelain-coated steel is long-lasting and durable
- Stainless steel finish is easy to clean and stylish
- Electronic ignition is easy to turn on to get cooking
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 18.9cm (7.44")
- Depth: 70.8cm (27.87")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks can be better- August 27, 2021
If you are space constrained, its OK but if you have a bit more space, go for 36" range top that gives you two more burners. The center piece is great for placing pots when cooking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.