KitchenAid 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Gas Range (KFGG500EBS) - Black Stainless Steel
Achieve deliciously flawless results
- Gas range delivers instant heat and precise control so you get amazing results every time
- Even-Heat True Convection setup with bow-tie layout and hidden oven element provide enhanced circulation to evenly distribute heated air throughout the oven for consistently delicious results
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity is roomy enough to cook multiple delicious dishes simultaneously
Your KitchenAid cooking assistant
- EasyConvect conversion automatically converts the standard oven temperatures of your favourite existing recipes to their convection heating equivalents, thus taking all of the guesswork out of programming the oven yourself
- Five burners ranging in power from 5,000 to 19,000 BTUs allow you to achieve everything from a delicate simmer to a fierce boil
- Spacious drawer provides a convenient location for the storage of pots and pans
- Satin textured handles provide a touch of elegance to enhance your kitchen décor
Cleanup is a breeze
- AquaLift self-clean technology uses water only--no harsh chemicals--to rid the bottom of your oven of tough baked-on foods and greases in only 50 minutes
- Baking element is covered/hidden for quick and easy wipe up of all your slops and spills
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 47.13"
- Depth: 27.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 850 reviewers who responded, 779 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wonderful Gas Range- August 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When I had to replace my last gas range, after only 6 years, I was determined to buy a new gas range that would be high quality, have all the features I wanted (self-cleaning/convection) and one that would meet my standards of what a great range should be. I have found that in my new Kitchenaid Gas Convection Range. I cook and bake everyday and this range is made of high quality materials that should definately stand the test of time! I am impressed with the time it takes to preheat, and how evenly it cooks whatever I have in it. I am so impressed with Kitchenaid that I will soon replace both my dishwasher and refrigerator with a Kitchenaid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oven Temps Fluctuate Way too much- February 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased my new stove in Dec. 2020 to replace a defective Frigidaire. The KitchenAid is definitely a higher quality stove. It's also a learning curve with the high BTU burner in the front. I tested the oven temperature with a digital oven thermometer for one hour noting the temp. every 20 minutes. The gas oven fluctuates a lot! I tried calibrating the oven, but there's still a huge drop in temperature during the baking process. This is especially a problem when trying to bake a cake. I never had these problems with my 25 year old GE oven that I loved. Wish I could bake at 350 for 50 minutes and the oven stay at 350 for the entire 50 minutes. :(Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible design- June 11, 2019
Only someone who does not cook could design such a beast: * anyone who cooks regularly knows that you have to remove the grates to clean the stove top underneath. * the big grates across the top are very heavy. So...every two days or so, you have to lift ALL the grates and transfer them elsewhere in order to clean the stove top. NOT a pleasant task. It was a lot easier with the old style, where you could take off one grate at a time. These things won't even fit into a sink when they themselves need cleaning. * Even when you are using only one burner, the big grate covers two burners, so it heats up more and sends more heat into the kitchen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.