KitchenAid 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (KSGG700EBS) - Black Stainless
Simple and efficient cooking
- Gas burners deliver instant heat and precise control to let you cook everything from delicate sauces to stir-fry
- Even-Heat True Convection features a hidden, bowtie-shaped oven element to better circulation, evenly distributing hot air throughout the oven's interior for an even and consistent cook
- Steam rack adds moisture to the oven's interior to enhance cooking
- EasyConvect conversion automatically converts the standard cooking temperature and time for a recipe to the convection equivalent to help prevent over-cooking and get dishes on the table in less time
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity has ample room to cook multiple dishes at once
- AquaLift self-clean keeps the oven interior sparkling clean in under an hour with just water and low heat, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals
Versatile cooking up top
- Continuous interlocking grates provide an even cooking surface so you can easily switch pots from one burner to another, and move pots and pans around as needed
- 5 burners ranging from 5,000 up to 17,000 BTUs so you can do everything from get water to a rolling boil for potatoes to simmer sauce for pasta
- Intuitive glass touch controls make operation simple
Fits your kitchen decor
- FIT system ensures a seamless installation in a cut-out area that's 30" wide, 24-25" countertop depth, 23-24" cabinet depth, and 36" countertop height
- Black stainless finish with satin-textured handles add a sophisticated touch
- Side trim accessory kit covers damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide-in range (optional, sold separately)
- Storage drawer provides the perfect spot for storing pots, pans, and baking sheets
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1088 reviewers who responded, 972 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Generous cooking area and spacious oven- August 7, 2020
We had recently replaced dishwasher and refrigerator because they needed repair and were getting old and we replaced them with KitchenAid black chrome models. One side of our kitchen now had modern, great looking appliances and the other side had dated appliances so we replaced range and microwave with matching pieces. Really love the looks but even more so the additional burner and cooking space. My wife baked some biscuits using the convection feature and was completely sold on this range. Cooked at 25 degrees lower temperature and 20 minutes less time to a nice golden brown and much more moist in the center. Very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delay start is a game changer!- May 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I didn’t choose this oven for the delay start but I’m glad I have it. There are several features that I love about this stove/ oven combo but so far the diamond in the rough is the delay start feature. We love a busy life with work, sports and many activities after school. So when I saw the delay start feature I figured I would give it a try. Man, I LOVE it. I can prep my entire meal (casserole, chicken parmigiana, Mac and cheese etc) and place it in the oven with a specific start and stop time and my oven will turn on preheat and stop at the designated time. I’ve had so much success with this feature and by far it has upped my cooking game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Stove, not cat proof- July 21, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I am mostly satisfied with the stove. The oven door if sturdy, and the metal on top is super sturdy, however the knobs are plastic and feel a little light and cheap. Also, because the panel is flat on the top of the stove, it was very easy for my cats to operate the buttons. You can hold down the start button for 3 seconds to lock the buttons, but the cats quickly figured out that they could unlock by standing on the start button, and they find the beeping sounds the buttons make very interesting. For now, I have to keep something heavy over the panel, because we had a couple instances when they started the oven in the middle of the night.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.