KitchenAid 30" 5 Cu. Ft./1.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven - Black SS
Two ovens are better than one
- 1.4 cu.ft. upper oven and 5.0 cu. ft. lower oven give you the room to bake, broil, or grill multiples dishes at one time
- Upper oven features a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element and Crispwave Microwave technology for speedy cooking and grilling
- Crisper Pan ensures you always serve delicious pan-fried foods
- Even-Heat True Convection in the lower oven has a bow-tie design and convection fan along with the extra-large cooking capacity lets you put a dish on every rack or cook a large turkey and the heat will be perfectly even
- EasyConvect feature means the guesswork is taken out of converting your must-have dishes to convection heat
A wall oven fit for a chef’s kitchen
- Professionally-inspired design means you'll enjoy luxury touches like satin textured handles and an intuitive Glass-touch display for a full, easy touch screen experience
- SatinGlide racks flow in and out of the oven and assists you with reaching in for heavy dishes
- Wireless temperature probe so you’ll have an accurate idea of the internal temperature of meat, poultry, or your favourite casserole
- Self-cleaning function uses high heat to blast soil from the walls and racks of your oven. When it’s done, you’ll just have to give it a wipe-down
- Width: 76.20cm (30")
- Height: 107.95cm (42.5")
- Depth: 68.88cm (27.12")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks Great- October 21, 2018
This was newly installed in my remodeled kitchen and it's very smart looking. I have to admit, I've only used the microwave so far. I like the glide rack in the oven and wish all the racks were like that, the other 2 are a little stiff. I've already removed 1 of the 3 racks. The unit came with a temperature probe, a crisper for micro and a steamer bowl. I think I will cook a whole chicken before Thanksgiving as I'm a little nervous making Thanksgiving dinner in a new oven. It's large inside. I love the color. At first I didn't care for the stainless steel bar handles but they really make it look like a professional oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have only used this combo 3 times.- January 2, 2020
Client has not had an opportunity to use this combo so cant complete this survey. The following purchase date does not reflect the install date. Very dissatisfied with the fact that our company tried repeatedly to register our business for resale. Only to be referred to different departments & to people we could not understand. The tax should be removed from this purchase. Now we are told we only had 14 days to register for business. If you can not make this correction ten our business will have to go elsewhere to purchase appliances for all our new construction & remodels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undecided- December 14, 2016
I've used this oven for a few days and am not in love with it, but I may need some time to adjust. My major complaint is the microwave is very noisy. The fan is awfully loud. It also doesn't seem to be powerful. If the suggested cooking time is 20-30 seconds, I have to do 40 seconds. Also, it automatically reduces the temperature that you set it at to adjust for convection cooking. I've found it doesn't adjust well. If I set the convection for 400, I want it to cook at 400, not decide for me that it will cook at 375...since it's wrong. The oven is super quiet, but I've notice food doesn't brown like it did In my last oven. I cooked chicken that was done but the chicken looked boiled after I baked it. Then I made a casserole, and again nothing was browned when it was done.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.