KitchenAid 30" 5 Cu. Ft./5 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (KODE500EBS) - Black SS
- Even-Heat True Convection system features a hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and evenly distribute hot air throughout the oven to produce delicious results
- Convection bake, roast, and broil settings deliver consistent baking results on all racks, even browning, and faster roasting times for meats
- EasyConvect conversion takes the guesswork out of programming your oven by automatically converting standard temperatures to the convection equivalent
Satisfy your culinary needs
- Both ovens feature 5.0 cu. ft. capacities so you can cook large roasts or multiple dishes at the same time
- Even-Heat preheat gets rid of cold spots and heats the entire oven to the correct temperature
- Temperature probe on both ovens accurately display the internal temperatures of meat, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles without having to open the oven door
KitchenAid convenience and style
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack includes an easy-grip handle so you can easily load and unload large or heavy dishes
- Intuitive glass touch screen is easy to operate and wipe clean
- Control lock helps prevent unwanted operation
- Self-cleaning cycle eliminates the need for harsh chemicals by using a high temperature to burn off caked-on messes and requires only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- FIT system allows you to install the wall oven to match the height of your existing cabinets through flexible design elements
- Chic white finish and satin textured handles add a sophisticated touch to your kitchen's décor
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The black stainless is beautiful!- December 2, 2017
I have wanted a double oven forever. Finally settled on this one. This is an exceptional machine. Love the easy-pull shelves. It does heat up the kitchen when both ovens are running for a long time. But the ability to cook it all at once trumps that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Double Oven- February 20, 2019
I’ve always wanted a double oven and the Kitchenaid was the perfect model for my needs. I wish there was a timer for each oven but I just use the alarm on my cell phone. Also the timer alert isn’t loud enough. Besides those two items it is perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- takes a little longer to warm up- December 12, 2017
my last double oven took forever to preheat. not sure if ovens are like cars, takes a little while of using before it start to function at its best but it takes a long time to cook something. Its gorgeous but not up to par yetNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.